chapter 67(Alex's Pov:-14)"Eva, Are you pregnant?"

Yayyyy!!

1 followers left in completing 1k followers here..♡♡

I hope I'll get that one soon☆☆

Enjoy ❤

3 month later.

Alexander's pov.

Five finger wrapped around her neck and two inside her tight cunt I kept my finger moving while looking at the women who was laying beneath me.

She was moaning, squirming and screaming under me with her eyes tightly closed and mouth open. Her chest going up and down and wetness leaking from her core.

Seducing

The sight was nothing but Seducing, I bite my lips trying to control myself. Today I want her to beg. Beg for her release. She need to know that only I am the one who will give her any kind of pleasure, or only I am the one who can do anything to her!

Leaning down I kissed her lips which she reciprocated soo soon. Biting her Lips I increased my pace and I felt her tighten around my fingers. I know she is about to come.

Not too soon wife...

I quickly pulled my fingers out and smrik at her who looked at me with her wide eyes. I didn't this stunt in quite a time. But before she can say anything I pushed myself inside her. She shifted a little on bed and a gasp left her mouth due to my sudden move.

Without giving her any chance to adjust I started moving while lean down to suck her boob. Rounding my tongue around her nipple without touching it in made her shiver.

The hold I had on her neck moved to her jaw and I pushed her jaw upward to jerk her boob more upward. Moving in a constant speed I noticed her eyes filling with tears and breath getting uneven.

She rounded her hand around my torso and digged her nails in my skin and that made me moving in her with more speed. She rounded her legs around my waist and I felt myself going inside her more deeper. Moving In and out in the same position I felt her walls clenching around me. Her nails getting more deeper.

And I know she is close again...

She started moaning even more Loudly and with soft slide I pulled myself out. As I pulled myself fully out she stayed immovable for a second before screaming in annoyance. But her scream of annoyance turned into pleasure one when I took her already sensitive clit in between my fingers.

Rubbing it slowly and painfully I saw her face getting deeper shade of red. Her face had tears on it and I know she can't control anymore.

"Xann.."

I heard her voice which was like pleading. She was trying to rub her thighs together which were separated by me.

"Yes wife..."

I said in a teasing voice. Leaning down blowed air on her wet entrance making her squirm. Her jaw clenched and I know she was getting soo impatient now.

"Please for God sake!"

Her irritated voice made me grinning at my victory and but today I wasn't going to be soft on her. Smriking I went up and peaked her lips still rubbing her clit slowly and said.

"Please for what wife?"

Her eyes opened she glared at me with her big eyes. I can see the desire she had for me and I know her this desire will make her do the things I want.