Chapter 85 ( Let's get married, Gavin.)

" Looks like it's just getting interesting." Hindi mapigilan ni Catalina Ang excitement na naramdaman. Afterall she now know Marcos greatest secret.

" Immediately kill her." Utos Ng tila leader Ng grupo.

Catalina mockingly smiles. " Why? Is it not fun to talk to me?" Makahulugan nitong tanong. " That you need to kill me this fast?"

" Knowing about the Prison Hell makes you special because even the Underground World doesn't know about them that much but you know them that means. You're dangerous." One of them answers using that robotic Tone.

" I know that I'm special." Papuri nya sa Sarili. " But." Unti unting nawala Ang ngiti sa mga labi ni Catalina. " The one that will die is not me. Do you know why?" She start walking towards those shadow guards direction. No fear can be seen in her eyes. 

She stopped and smiled so sweetly. She is like a psycho who change expression so easily." Because I will have a wedding to my hubby tomorrow." Anunsyo nya na tuwang tuwa pa even to an enemy. She wants to share this announcement maybe she's that excited.Hindi alintana Ang mga baril na nakatutok sa kanya.

Unti unting nawala muli Ang matamis na ngiti sa labi ni Catalina Ng Isang dagger Ang papunta sa direksyon nya but she didn't dodge it. She catch it kaya may konti sayang galos syang nakuha.

" Do you know what I hate the most?" Nag umpisa muli siyang maglakad. " Is it when someone stop me from what I am saying?" Umiling sya. " It's when my hubby found out that I go to this damn company and not stay in my room. If he found out. Do you think I can live?" Malamig nitong tanong sa mga ito.

The Shadow Guards for the first time felt horror to death that they thought they didn't care at all.

" Since you won't tell me the connection that you had with Marcos. " Pinaglaruan ni Catalina Ang dagger na kanina ay Sinalo nya. " Why would I keep you alive?"

A sudden smoke filled the whole floor. Their vision became blurred.

" Satan is waiting for you in hell. Be a good one and follow him without question." A cold tone with the feeling of nothingness filled the whole floor with the smoke in it.

The Shadow Guards start falling one by one.

-In the Dremor Mansion-

" Leo." Napa angat Ang tingin ni Leo sa kanyang Master Ng tawagin nito Ang pangalan nya.

In Gavin's study room. There is a balcony that they never use. It's because Gavin only does his work. He would never do anything aside from that but everything Changes when Catalina Abestreu enters the Mansion.

The Cold Expression of their Master before melted at the sight of her. The hard wall that Gavin created slowly shattered. For the first time they see their Master's happiness.

Napakuyom Ng kamao SI Leo dahil sa naisip. Nez keep telling him that he need to give their Miss a chance to prove herself but how could he do that.

When he witnesses how a 9 year old boy shields his own body to save someone who doesn't even see his worth. At the age of 9 years that little boy removed the gunshot from his own body and he is the witness of that pain.

The 9 year old boy is no other than his Master Gavin and the person that causes that pain is the Little Miss of the Abestreu Clan. Catalina Abestreu.