Make fun of this in the comments(Or Else)

Once upon a time there was a turtle named Ying Yang. He was the slowest turtle around, he struggled on the track team with races. He was forced to join the track team by his evil Norwegian father Mike Kachowski. Ying Yang was  Chinese and his real parents died, then Mike Kachowski adopted the sad orphan. 

 There was another mean turtle named Yang Ying. Yang Ying was fast, very fast in fact one of the fastest in the Turtle olympics. Yang Ying beat him every year in the olympics again and again and again. 

“You must win the race”. said his father. The race was the most important part of the Turtle Olympics. The family has won the race for generations, and generations, but since Ying Yang was adopted he had little talent. Not even a hint of talent.The only thing he was good at was navigating the “GREAT BARRIER REEF.” 

Fortunately the track was on the GREAT BARRIER REEF, so he was very lucky.

He has been living on the GREAT BARRIER REEF all his life, as a sea turtle he was expected to swim fast as they usually do, but when others were fast, and he was slow he knew he was smarter than the rest of those sea turtles. In all of his classes at school he had straight A’s, and in his free time he would study the GREAT BARRIER REEF, and all of it’s caves, coves and all the species of coral that lived there. All of the fast kids were stupid and had to pay the school to stay in the track team. That made Ying Yang laugh, but he dared not, if he did all of the other turtles would then beat him up. If he told his father he would say ‘You should be fast then’, but Ying Yang liked to be different. 

    “But Dad-,” Ying Yang tried to say.

    “I said you will race and win”, Mike Kachowski said. Ying Yang’s father was a sea turtle who took steroids to make himself look better, but Ying Yang knew inside that the steroids would kill him. His father is a green sea turtle with a blue shell. In his free time he liked to make fun of all of the weak sea turtles. Ying Yang liked to think that one day when his father was old the steroids would fail, and he would be weak. 

    “What if I don’t want to win the stupid race,” Ying Yang said.

    His father looked at him in disgust, “Then I will abandon you and find another son who will be better than.’’ 

    “Fine I will win for you.” He could not imagine going back to the orphanage it was complete torture. 

    “Great,” he seemed happy, “I hate you my sea turtle.”

You would have chores every second, and if you didn’t do them you would get in HUGE trouble. 

When his father turned and walked away Ying Yang made faces at him, and mouthed ‘I hate you too more than you could possibly imagine’. 

                                                                  ***                                         

Today is the day of the big race. Ying Yang was up all night trying to think of a way to win. He decided that if he wanted to win he would have to cut the course. As they were at the finish line there were 3 other turtles named Sherman Yang, Frank Zhang, and Qu Jing How, and the worst turtle other than Ying Yang’s Father YANG YING. 

“All racers to the starting Line,” Said the Announcer.

Caesar Flickerman has been the announcer of the Turtle Olympics for almost a decade. 

“Come on son,” Mike Kachowski said, “YOU BETTER WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ying Yang’s heart was beating so fast he almost passed out.

“Oh………… Crap on a Cracker,” He whispered, “ This is a lot of pressure.”

“Ready………”

“Set…………….”

“Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

    “See ya suckers!!!,” said Yang Ying.

    Ying Yang went as fast as he could until he was out of sight  from the audience, then he swam through a patch of coral to cut the course. He could see the other racers behind him so he swam, then he saw a shark. IT ATE SHERMAN YANG!!!!!!  And Qu Jing How ran into a huge rock!!! 

    “OOF,” He said. 

    “Come on flippers,” Ying Yang complained, “Come on.”

    He could see the finish line when he saw Yang Ying was right behind him. Yang Ying swam over Ying Yang’s head, that was cheating!!!! 

    “Hey,” Ying Yang said, “You can’t do that.”

    “Tell that to someone who cares, Dork face,” Yang Ying replied. 

    Then Yang Ying crossed the finish line. Ying Yang lost……  Ying Yang could almost feel the rage and smoke coming from his fathers ears, like from the cartoons, but real and worse. You might be thinking at least he got second, but with sea turtles second place was first loser.

What Yang Ying didn’t realize was that there’s cameras all over the course so Caesar Flickerman saw him cheat.

“Yang Ying!” Caesar said over the announcement, “You are disqualified for cheating.”

Ying Yang chuckled, “That’s what you get Seaweed Brain.”

“Well at least I actually um….um. .....um… crossed the finish line Jerkface,” Yang Ying said..

***

    1 month later

    Now Ying Yang lives happily in the Capital of Turtsulvania.. His father however was sentenced to 2 septillion years (2000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 years) at Sponge Bob’s house in BIKINI BOTTOM at the Sea World Amusement park in Orlando, Florida. 

    His father went to jail for child abuse and a illegal steriod shopping on the Dark Web in Chinese waters.

Should i make a sequel?(say yes)