03

After the concert

Jimins pov

I

laugh listening to taehyung telling me how I sang amazing and how it was sexy.
I gasp a little Yoongi walks up to us "we're heading to a club, you gays coming?"

I roll my eyes "I'm straight dumbass" Yoongi nods "sureeeee" we then follow Yoongi into a club called neo and I smile as I order a drink and then walk to The  V.I.P booth.

Taehyung looks around "chim you could get loads of girls here" I shake my head "none of them are my ty-"

"heyyy girly~ I love my big girls. Wanna come home and we can hit it off?~"

I turn around and see a man with his hands on a girls waist.
She scoffs "did you even think that through before that came out your mouth. I'm not some fucking toy for you to play with because I'm bigger than all these skinny bitches"

I laugh a little as she shoves him backwards "now fuck off twink" he gasps and then glares at her "you won't ever find a man who wants to fuck you with that attitude" she nods "good thing I'm not looking huh sweetheart"

I smirk "she's fiesty" taehyung gasps "omg that's kook!!  JUNGKOOKIEEE!!!"  she looks over and smiles as she walks to us but is stopped by security. Taehyung rolls his eyes "she's with me. Let her past"

Security let her past and she walks to taehyung "hey oppa"  taehyung gasps "looking good girl!" I look at her outfit and smile a little

I stand up and shove taehyung out the way "I'm park jimin, lovely to meet you" I hold my hand out, she smiles and shakes it "I'm jeon jungkook, lovely to meet you too

I stand up and shove taehyung out the way "I'm park jimin, lovely to meet you" I hold my hand out, she smiles and shakes it "I'm jeon jungkook, lovely to meet you too. Your songs are amazing by the way" I smirk "you know me?"

She nods "I don't live under a rock dude" I chuckle "of course not, soo what's a gorgeous girl like you doing alone in a club?" she smiles "I felt like I needed to show my body off a bit and so here I am"

She turns around and then faces me again. I nod "indeed. You're very confident aren't you" she nods "I love all of my curves, is that a problem?" I shake my head "of course not! I admire that about you" she smiles "well that's a first"

I smile and hold my hand out "may I have this dance?" she laughs "you wanna dance with a fatass like me?" I raise my eyebrow and she smirks "sure. Why not" she takes my hand and I then spin her so her back is towards me and I then grab her waist and she laughs as we start to dance

Taehyungs pov

I sit on Yoongis lap while hoseok plays with my hair. I smile watching jungkook and jimin dancing. I sigh a little when one random man yells "there's a fat bitch dancing with Park jimin!" everyone in the club laughs and jungkook rolls her eyes and continues to dance with jimin.

Jin smiles "she does not give a fuck does she" I laugh "nope. We're close friends in school and, yes she's a little bigger than most girls but she doesn't care one bit. She knows she's beautiful and she loves to show it" namjoon nods "it's always good to love yourself and not care what others think. I like her style"

Yoongis yawns "jimin is falling~~"  we all look at jimin who was staring at jungkook with heart eyes.
I laugh and hoseok nods "how much you wanna bet that he's gonna write a song dedicated to her?" I nod "ill say $150" we all laugh and nod

I continue to watch jimin and jungkook and smile.
Those two are fkn perfect for one another. I hope they already know that and we don't have to deal with kdrama stuff.