Fear for love

“Off with their heads,” I ordered as four of my loyal men stood infront of me with the four mafia bosses who were working with Stella

They were already on the ground kneeling infront of me. They were begging for forgiveness as my men grabbed their head and force them to look up.

“Please Regina,”

“Forgive me I beg of you, Regina. Don't do this please,”

“Silence!”

They all went silent and I leaned up as I crossed my legs.

“I’m sure you weren't begging while you were beating the shit out of the Italian Mafia,” I said to Brazilian mafia boss.

He looked at my feet and I looked at the Japanese mafia.

“Did you beg while you brought to a cell. No you were all smiling, in hope to take me down,” I said

“You betrayed me and now your punishment is death,” I added.

“Boys, their heads now,” I said

Just like that headless bloodies fell infront of me as my men held their heads in their hands.

I got up from my thrown and walked to one of my men while avoiding to step in blood. I took the Brazilian mafia's head and turned it to the crowd of mafia leaders and ex mafia leaders.

“Make these idiots be an example of what will happen to anyone who tries or betray me again,” I said

“Anyone, so try not to make the mistake,” I said before looking at Lorenzo and Dimitri.

“She’s talking about us isn't she?” Dimitri asked and we looked at him before looking at Royalty

“Anyone, so try not to make the mistake,”

“Yup she's talking about us, she just looked at us,” he said and she dropped the Brazilian mafia head to the ground.

“Be warned,” she said and a guard passed her handkerchief.