Spiritual 36

DARK FOREST:

Vampire: if you see my face then also you will not recognize me. Don't waste your time.

Aarav: why you made me as Vampire? You know how much I suffered because of this.

Vampire: you're still young but I am 100 year old. The reason of making you as Vampire, I will tell you when Time comes. I just helping you to get your Fairy Princess.

Aarav angrily said “not needed, I can do my work, I am warning you just stay away from my matter”.

Vampire: why you not said that Werewolf also there in this city? He's fresh Werewolf but more powerful.

Aarav: you know who's he? 

Vampire: I don't know who's he, with him another man is following, I don't know both of them.

Saying this Original Vampire disappeared in Jungle, because he know Aarav getting ready to attack on him. Aarav angrily punched a tree and it's fell down.

Aarav: my problems are not less that this original vampire came to pictures. He's out of city then why he came back now?

PARADISE HOTEL:

Arnav: Khushi, don't be nervous, I know what you feeling now.

Khushi: I thought we know each other well, that's why I planned this. But…..

Arnav: hey, I know we know each other well, we both are ready for next level. My Wife wished something then how could I deny? 

Khushi: that's OK, I don't feel bad, I should asked you before planning this.

Arnav: now you wasting your time here talking with me, bed is waiting for us.

Khushi's eyes popped up hearing this, Arnav smirked and Huskily whispered in her ears “Get Ready To Become Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada In Every Way".

Khushi is shy hearing this, she's not meeting his eyes in shyness.

Arnav: Oh My God!! Lady Vampire even know how to shy?? 

Khushi came out from his clutches and standing facing her back towards him.

In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein, Paakiza Se Rishte Hain

[In the lap of these moments, there are relationships which are pure hearted]

Arnav is seeing Khushi, He slowly came to her, Khushi's blouse is backless. He caressing her back from his palm. Khushi closed her eyes.

Koi Kalma Mohabat Ka, Dohraate Farishte Hain 

[Some holy verse of love is being recited by the angels]

Arnav holds her shoulder, and slowly caressing her hands from up to down slowly. Khushi holded her saree tight.

Khaamosh Si Hai Zameeen, Hairaan Sa Falak Hai

 [The Earth is silent and the horizon is surprised]

Arnav interlocked his hands with
Khushi's hands. He hugged her from back and kissed on Khushi's neck.

Ek Noor Hi Noor Sa Ab Aasmaan Talak Hai 

 [There is a shining (glowing) arc all over the sky]

Arnav left her one hand and slowly keeping his hand on Khushi's waist, Khushi took deep breath and closed her eyes. 

Nagme Hi Nagme Hain Jaagti Soti Fizaaon Mein

 [In this half awake, half asleep breeze (atmosphere), there are countless melodies]