Prince made horrible mistake

Uncle : After you went... Next day prince asked me for permission.. He wanted to go to watch movie with his friends, But you gave him punishment he was grounded so i didn't give him permission...

(Vivek and they both sitting on sofa chair in front of eachother and prince stand beside uncle with his head bowed.... Vivek listening his uncle silently )

Uncle : He was asking me again and again but i denied his request. But your brother sneaked out at evening... He went when i was busy in back yard.

Vivek : What??? (with such a loud voice )
(Prince's whole body is shaking because of his brother's reaction )

Uncle : yaaa son he went without even inform me he just put one letter on dining table... He went to watch movie and also came back at 11:00 at night

Vivek : You should have beat him that time uncle.Why you wait for me to come back?

Uncle : I don't wanted to.... Also i can't.. I'm just so upset with him

Vivek : princeee... (He move towards to prince Prince step back in defence ) i told to behave when I'm not here... I told you i don't want any complaint.How dare you to do that hunn... What the hell you think about your self hun..?

Prince : Bhai bhai please I'm sorry (he is crying so much right now)Bhai really my friends forced me go with them also they all were going so that's why i went too..

(As soon as he said that his brother slapped him so hard...)

Vivek :What the hell are you talking... Is this your justification?
Really? Wait but your friends were also grounded.. I punished them too

Uncle : He went with his school friends

Vivek: means he came alone at 11:00? (He is so surprised )

Uncle : Yes, i can't even tell you how much i was scared that time.

(Vivek again slapped him..because of that slap prince fell down on the floor)

Uncle : oh God vivek please control your self..
(He help prince to get up, Prince's cheeks turned red.. He is crying like a little baby )

Vivek: Prince Go to my room and wait for me GO.... (Vivek's voice make him flinch he left that place quickly )

Uncle : Vivek please calm down.. (He gave him water)i know he did wrong but that slap was so hard.please try to understand.. I told you cause i don't wanted to break your trust.. In this 2-3days he said sorry to me several times but I was so angry with him.He was feeling so guilty too. Please calm down And try to be gentle with him

Vivek : really uncle? He disobeyed us both He broke the rules of our house.. Do you really think I'll spare him? For today I'm sorry but let me handle that brat today.

Uncle's POV
Oh God I'm scared.. This young guy and his horrible anger.. God please save prince from his anger