Chapter 1

"Time to meet your parents and ancestors darling"Mortem said, he led me to another door which I had not seen before, nervous yet excited to meet my family I begain walking. The stood a man with hazel eyes and brown hair along with a women with green eyes and red hairs, tears filled my eyes seeing them for the first time since a child "Mum,Dad" I wispered and ran towards them "Regina oh my poor regina"they replied and I collided with them and cried from happiness cried for the betrayal, for the abandonment of people, for me they hugged me tightly and wispered soothing world after a bit I calmed down then heard a voise, that was lost to me "Do I get a hug too" and I ran towards that voice and collided with the person my dogfather, Sirius Black and broke down once again "I'm here baby girl I'm here" he chants on repeat finally having calmed down I walked over to Mortem and hugged him feearsly slowly he rapped his arms around my waist I pulled back and kissed his cheek and said thank you.

Regina can't believe her luck she gets mortem aka death as her soulmate and gets to meet her parents and her godfather she was absolutely happy. "Now darling would you like to hear what that monster did and why he did it" . My mood immediately sobered and replied yes. " It all started when he was just a child and friends with Gellert Grindelwald he manipulated gellert,put compulsion and imperioed him to acts as a dark lord then he continued his deeds by the means of gellert eventually he stole Grindelwald's daughter bound her magic obligated her and placed her with a orphanage the girl came to be known as Marie Grindelwald who then gave birth to a beautiful girl named Lily Grindelwald-Roosewood who was then later on adopted by the evans couple and was called Lily Evans. After his defet of Grindelwald Dumbledore became famous he was praised as the next merlin then he made another dark lord, Lord Voldemort or Tom Marvolo Riddle. Like with Grindelwald he placed compulsion on tom to make multiple horcrux due to which he lost the last bit of sanity he had left, then he procideed to make a fake prophecy including his soulmate as one cannot harm their soulmate on the night of Halloween or samhain under the influence of imperio he fitted the killing curse which backfired leaving a piece of his soul in your scar. Dumbledore then procideed to block your magical core with several compulsions and a strong glamour, left you 10 years to be abused so he could have his perfect little gullible saviours thirsty for some acknowledgement he then dictated your whole life and whenever you became close to finding out the truth you were oblivated of the incident. He paid Ronald, Hermione, Ginny and Molly to befriend you while he himself took many valuable heirlooms and things from your vaults on the base of being your magical guardian originally he thought you would die fighting tom and at the last moment he'll come and save everyone and be halled as the next merlin but you killed tom".

Regina was completely speechless her whole life has been a lie her mentor and grandfather figure played her like puppet with strings, her bestfriends were only there for money ,her mother figure just wanted what belonged to her she didn't know what to say. Her mother who everyone thought to be muggle-born was actually pureblood granddaughter of the dark lord Grindelwald. She felt horrible for killing her own soulmate and now tears were streaming down her eyes. Mortem pulled her into a hug and she sobbed into his chest cluching his shirt like lifeline as if hearing her thoughts he assured her that killing tom was not her fault and he already forgave her for it was not something under her control. After calming down a bit she asked for mortem and her parents to tell he about the blocked abilities. "Before we list all the abilities we would like to tell you about something" her parents said okk she replied "Umm to put it simply we are not your only parent"

"WHATT"