43

Amir Valentino

I woke up and looked over to see Maisly and Nevali sleeping .. which is one of the best views ever. I love them so much and my daughter is literally a 50/50 baby and looks just like each of us.

I kissed them both of them on their cheeks and got up for the day to check my emails since I work at home now. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then walked into my office I have which is next to our room.

I open my computer and put my glasses on to read over emails . I opened emails about dates for zoom people would like to meet or days they can email me whatever their choice is .

After around a hour later I heard my door open and I looked up seeing Maisly walk in looking very tired with just a tank top and shorts on.

She walked over to me moving my hands off the desk as she crawled onto me sitting on my lap and wrapped my arms around her back as her head rested in my neck.

"You miss me?" I chucked laughing as she responded fast with a nod. "Where vali?" I asked as I rubbed her back up and down slowly .

"She's still sleeping in her crib baby.." she mumbled into my neck . I made her sit up and look at me and she looked so tired .

"Wassup baby talk to me" I say rubbing her thighs . "Nothings wrong I just wanted to come and lay on my man" she says holding my face and kissing it .

"And you say I'm clingy" I say laughing as she laughed also. "You are which is why your okay with me right here while your working " she says and I smack her ass as she laughed.

"I love you " I say to her as she kissed my cheek. "I love you more my love " she replied. I continued to work back on my computer as she was relaxed into me.

I'm loving this new life and my family the ones I talk to love it for me also. I relaxed back in my chair getting tired of answering email and she heard me sigh which made her sit up.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked rubbing my chest as she looked down at me . "Nothing just probably going to take a break for a little" I say as she continued to rub my chest .

"I'm about to wake her up " I laughed knowing she was going to be mad for that. "Baby it's 10 am if she wakes up now than 12 she won't take her nap later you know that" she giggled as she stopped .

"I know I just want to see my other baby girl" I say them we both hear little cries . "Fucking asshole " she says hitting my chest getting up cause I jinxed it. I laughed and followed behind her watch her ass jiggle from side to side as I followed her to get our baby girl.

"Hii baby it's okay" she says calmly as she picked a sleepy vali up. "Hi ma ma " I say kissing her forehead . "She's probably hungry I should have cooked when I got up" she laughed . "It's okay you do just enough we can give her some of the leftovers from the restaurant we had yesterday " I say kissing her forehead.

She followed me downstairs as I warmed the food up and she sat her on the island table playing with her . "Sayyy dada" Maisly said trying to get her to talk more .

"Daaa" she repeated and we looked at each other shocked and laughed and she laughed along with us.

"Your so cuteee valiii " Maisly say kissing her chunky cheeks as her food got was warming up. I blowed off the food but she pushes it away screaming "uhuh" which kinda shocked us..

"Girl don't start this" Maisly said sitting in the chair as she sat on the counter. "Eat vali" I said and she looked sad like I yelled at her .

"Aww baby what's wrong we just want you to eat" Maisly said sliding the food away. She rubbed her eyes like she was still tired.

"Babe just hand me one of the fruit packs please ..? She just need to eat something at least " Maisly said tiredly.

I sighed and grabbed a fruit pack from the cabinet that we only give her when she's hungry and we're out or something and before I opened it I seen if she wanted it.

She pushed my hand away and I put it down and Maisly felt her forehead and sat up straight. "She warm.. like warm as fuck right now " Maisly said panicking.

"It's okay baby calm down she probably fighting off a infection " I say rubbing her back. I picked Nevali up and held her and she rested her head on my shoulder . Yea my baby girl definitely not feeling well..

-
-
-

Hours later after we got back from the doctor they just announced her with a small cold and she was possibly fighting off a ear infection.

Maisly is currently laying down on the couch seconds away from falling asleep and everytime I tried getting her to go to bed she didn't want to unless I was going too.

I laid my head between her legs and laid vali on my chest as we watched a family movie.

I love my family so much and I don't know what I would do without them.. thank god so much for this blessing ..

                              𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝒩𝒟