Poor prince

Vivek opened his room's door, His anger is on another level.He is like a whole volcano today.. He is searching for prince.. Suddenly he saw prince and he is shocked

Actually Vivek never slapped him so hard like this before so because of that prince is so scared he is on the corner,He is sitting curled up in the corner, his whole body is shivering, he is crying and begging to his brother

Vivek's POV
I'm shocked and terrified after see him in this state.. Oh My God uncle was right i couldn't control my anger and because of that my brother has panick attack

(He went close to prince )

Vivek : prince calm down buddy..

Prince : No No bh... Bhai.. I..'m..sorry...bhai please don't slap me ple... Please..

Vivek : (his eyes are fill with tears)no bro I'm not punishing you please please get up please
(Vivek run to the down  stairs and call his uncle )

Uncle : Oh God prince son look your brother is gone.. Come come (he helped him to get up
Prince have fever also and his eyes became red )

Prince : Uncle bhai is not... He..re.. He will punish me uncle he will beat me

Uncle : no son he can't he loves you so much don't think like that please take some rest
(Uncle sitting beside him and he fell in sleep on Vivek's bed)

(Here in the drawing room vivek is crying also.. Because of his anger his brother was in this condition )

(Uncle came down stairs  he gave such a tight hug to vivek..)

Vivek : It was all my fault uncle.. I'm so bad brother.. So bad

Uncle : Shut up.. Don't say this you're his best brother.. He is just scared and that reaction was just a reflection nothing else.. He'll be alright he is sleeping in your room.. You should stay here.I'll talk with him then you can meet him i have to comfort him first.

Vivek: For sure uncle.

(Prince woke up as soon as he saw he is in his brother's room again he started crying, his uncle gave him hug )

Uncle : prince don't worry you're safe... Don't cry I'm here see I'm with you Stop cry please take deep breath.. (Prince took deep breath for few minutes.now he is calm)

Uncle : Prince, It's ok.. Don't be scared your brother loves you so much he was just angry he couldn't control and he Slapped you because of that anger.. He loves you so much don't be scared from him he is crying right now please try to understand your brother is not a monster... The way he loves you nobody can.. Please can i call him to meet you?I'm here so don't worry.
(Prince nodded in yes, uncle call his brother )
As soon as his brother came into the room he run towards to his little brother and hugged him

Vivek: Prince I'm sorry.. I scared you so much.. Sorry prince I was so scared I'm glad you are fine now..please forgive me prince you have fever because of me. I'm sorry i slapped you...

Prince : Bhai.. what are you saying.. Why you saying sorry.. I did wrong ofcourse that was not acceptable..Nobody can control their anger.I'm your younger brother You can scold me and punish me for my mistake.. Don't say sorry for that bhai.. In fact I'm sorry I scared you and made you cry.. I was just panicked because of fear but how could i forget that you love me so much.. I'm sorry bhai I'm sorry uncle i disobeyed you both.. Forgive me please...

(Who can resist his innocent expressions they both hugged him and forgave him)

(Vivek also learned a lesson today that he should learn to control his anger otherwise There can be bad consequences because of this anger..but at the end brotherhood won and they both forgave eachother and Vivek gave him that all gifts which he brought for prince from his college tour.. Now kid forget his all sadness he is laughing and jumping on the bed because of happiness and vivek and his uncle feeling so glad to see him like this....)