Winter Formal

Maddy and Y/N can't get peace or be happy for now 😈

________________

A month later.

"Nigga can you even count to fifty? Talking about you want fifty bands for your birthday. You turning what, 14? What fourteen year old needs fifty racks?" I chuckle talking to Ashtray.

"Stop fucking playing with me." He says.

"No bruh you stop playing me. Be realistic boy." I respond.

Ever since partnering up with Fez, I've gotten pretty close to both him and Ash. I look at them like brothers now. We basically hang out all the time except for when I'm with Maddy and at school of course.

"Ight fine. What about fifteen?" Ash asks.

"That's more doable. I got you on that." I say.

"Bro finish what you was telling me earlier." Fez said.

"Ight look. You remember that rich dude I was telling you about that don't know shit about drugs?" I ask.

"Yeah, what about him?" He responds.

"I'm thinking about robbing him." I say.

"You dead ass?" He asks.

"Hell yeah. He keeps a million in his safe at all times.  He stupidly told me that when I was serving him one day. That's 500K a piece if you down." I reply.

"That means I can get my 50." Astray said.

I just rolled my eyes at him while Fez ignores him completely.

"We doing this tonight or what?" Fez asks.

"I'm with it if you are." I shrug.

This better work out right. I can't afford to fuck this up. I got something special that I'm trying to do.

___________________

"And you better wear a suit. Oh and I'm riding there with the girls but obviously I'm leaving with you." Maddy says.

"Baby it's a stupid winter formal. Not a wedding. Why I gotta wear a suit?" I ask keeping my focus on the game in front of me.

"Because I told you to. This means a lot to me." She answers.

"Alright fine but I'm wearing sneakers." I reply.

"I already figured that." Maddy said.

"Yo Ash what dribble package do you have? Yo handles nice as fuck." I say into the headset.

"Kyrie Irving." He answers.

"Word. I got Steph's but yours seem nicer than mine." I reply.

"Nah, Kyrie's are better." He said.

"Y/N get off the game." Maddy says.

I look at her like she lost her fucking mind because she did. "Huh? Me, Ash, and Fez have a 21 game win streak right now. We tryna hit legend status."

She rolls her eyes at me clearly not giving a fuck. "I want food. I could care less about your win streak or legend status."

I know for a fact I got hella shit in my kitchen. Nobody just feels like cooking it. I toss my phone on the bed next to her. "Order whatever the hell you want."

Maddy smiles at me and grabs my phone. She so damn spoiled it don't make no sense. I swear I be giving her everything she ask for.

"What's your passcode?" She asks.