epilogue

10 years later

I looked out to the crowd in awe. The band did it. They're about to go on their third world tour as the main act.

They blew up almost instantly, and they didn't want to let me go so I'm still their manager.

I quit the bar once I was stable enough. Colby and I eventually got married, and we have two kids.

An eight year old son, and a five year old daughter. Stas and Luke are still together and I couldn't be happier for them.

Zander's modeling took off so he moved to New York with Peyton so they both model together now.

I do miss them a shit ton but I'm happy they do what they love. Sam and Kat eventually got married, and I love their relationship.

After I rejected Logan, it was weird at first. But he eventually found someone and they're still together to this day.

The whole group and I are currently at the Staples Center, waiting for the band to come on.

Colby and the kids are going to be coming on the road with me.

It's not ideal but the kids love the band and being on the road. They're like their chosen uncles.

Nolan's here too, which I'm thankful for. He eventually found someone too, which I'm happy for.

"Mommy, where are they?" Our daughter, Selena asked. Nolan was holding her on his shoulders.

We were in the vip section so we had good seats. "Soon." I promised. I'm happy that Logan and Colby made up.

They're actually super close. Like, Logan showed Colby how to play guitar while Colby showed him his ghost hunting equipment.

Once the drums started going off and the lights went down, everyone started screaming.

Our kids face lit up whenever they were about to perform. They did amazing during their performance.

We all sang along to the songs they played. I know they were nervous cause this was their first time we could all watch.

When they started if you met me first, Colby started smiling towards me.

Even though that song was about me when he first wrote it, it's a good song.

It was also one of their biggest songs and it's what made them blow up. Their whole concert was honestly amazing.

I was so proud of them. When they finished their concert, I took everyone back stage.

Everyone got to hug and congratulate the boys in the band. I looked around and I'm super happy we could all stick together.

I can't believe that I met Colby eleven years ago when I was just twenty-three, working at a bar.

I was a little cold and harsh, but he brought out the best in me. He really is my soulmate, the one for me.

I couldn't be luckier for my husband.

the end