M •date me?•

Im sory i went ghost yall

yn and matt have crushes on eachother but none of them know.

-Y/N pov-

"Y/N, dinner!" Nick yelled from downstairs. I was upstairs with Matt and we were playing Mario Carts.

"Let's go" I said to him as I dropped the controller.

"Wait please I'm not hungry" He said to me.

"We have to go eat" I whined to him as I straddled his lap, as he looked away from my face onto the TV.

"One second" He said to me. I then placed my lips on his cheek as he dropped the controller. I  looked at him as he smiled becoming red.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked him as I got up.

"Im not let's go" He said as we walked down the stairs.

-Matt pov-

It was just my cheeek, but I still had butterflies.

She's kissed me on the cheek before, but I had no feelings towards her.

Ive had a crush on her for about 6 months, and I havent told anyone. I wanna ask her out but I don't know how to. It's making me loose my apetit.

We get to the kitchen and I take a seat beside Y/N on the countertop.

Nick hands me a plate filled chicken pilaf and rice. (lets hope the chicken is seasoned)

"Thank you" I said to him as Nick, Chris and Y/N start to dig in but I can't bring myself to it. 

I kept thinking about Y/N. I couldnt stop thinking about her.

I wanted to ask her out so bad I couldnt help it. I had to. Ive only been in one relashionship and we dont talk anymore.

What if Y/N and I break up and we fall out of touch?

I don't care anymore, I have to ask her.

"Matt why arent you eating your food?" Nick asked me.

"Y/N?" I said as I looked at her.

"Yeah..?" She asked me.

"Can we like date please?" I asked her as her eyes widened..

-Y/N pov-

We all strated eating but Matt didint. He seemed stressed. Like if he was thinking about something he was going thru, or like somethingn he was going to do.

"Matt why arent you eating your food?" Nick asked him as he shot up before looking at me.

"Y/N?" He said to me.

"Yeah..?" I answered.

"Can we like date please?" He asked me as my heart started beating quickly.

Ive liked Mat for a long time but I didint think he felt the same way, or if he ever would.

"What?" I said not knowing what to say.

"Like can we be boyfriend and girlfirend, like dating?" He asked me.

"Matt" Chris mumbled under his breathe.

"What?" Matt said to him.

"This isnt how you ask Matt" Nick said to him quietly.

"How do you want me to ask?" He said.

"Ok restart she seems so alarmed" Nick whispered to him.

"Ok lemme go again" He said as he repositioned himself in his chair.

"Yes" I said to him as they all looked at me.

"What?" Matt said.

"Yes Ill be your girlfriend" I said to him as he smiled, they akl did.

"Oh my- "YES" Nick said as he interrupted Matt.

"Nick shut u- "I FINNALLY HAVE A SISTER IN LAW" He said interrupting Chris.

"Were not even marr "AHH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" Nick said as he hugged me tighlty.

"NICOLOAS LET ME SPEAK TO HER" Matt yelled at him as the kitchen went quiet. He let go of me and backed up as Matt spoke.

"Really can we actually date?" He asked me again.

"Yes, yes we can" I said to him as I smiled

"Im about to leave I know you guys are about to kiss" Chris said as him and Nick left the room.

 "Oh my god finnally hes gone" Matt said as he watched them leave.

"Ok back to the real deal, are you joking or your being for real?" He asked me.

"Im being fr" I said before I kissed my cheek. I pulled back before looking into his eyes and placing my lips on his.

MAGICAL FAM.

I pulled away and smiled at him as his smile dropped.

"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" He said as he went off running in the house.

-requets OPEN-