98

I don't know how many days it's been. I couldn't even tell if it was day or night most of the time since it was dark down here.

I could feel myself getting dependent on the drugs they were giving me though.

They made me numb and took my mind off of the fear that I would have when they wore off.

The scary men would come down and feed me every once in a while.

It was never a lot and it never tasted good but when they came down it would mean I would get another pill.

It was the highlight of my day.

"Time to eat." The main guy said as he came over to me. "What's your name?" I mumbled, trembling. "Doesn't matter to you." He said then shoved a sandwich into my mouth.

I tried to chew and swallow it but I was so weak and shaky that most of it fell out of my mouth.

"Ugh. Useless." The man said and rolled his eyes. "P-p-pill." I begged, opening my mouth. "You like the pills, don't you?" He asked and caressed my cheek.

"Pl-please." I whimpered, opening my mouth even wider. "Whatever." He said then put the pill in my mouth.

The man didn't say another word before he went up the stairs.

Before the pill could go into effect I felt like I was going to go into hysteria again.

It happened nearly every day when I would think about how scared I was.

I knew deep down that I needed to try and escape but my body was weak.

My mind was weaker though.

I was fully convinced that I was going to die down here and that Colby was already dead.

They killed him and they were coming for me next.

My worse fear would be my father paying to get me out of here.

It would kill me if he were to take me back into his possession because that would mean I would never see Colby again.

That's why I needed to get out.

I tried to stand up but my legs gave out, causing me to plop back into the chair I was sitting in.

"C-c-come on." I whispered, trying to muster up any amount of strength.

"Jules." I heard Colby whisper, even though I knew he wasn't here. "C-Colby?" I mumbled, looking around the dark room.

"Keep fighting, baby. You gotta keep fighting." His voice sounded. One of us must have been dead or I was just hallucinating because there was absolutely no way he was here and talking to me.

"I c-can't." I whispered, letting my head hang down.

Just then I heard him screaming bloody murder. "No!!!" I screamed, thrashing against the chair, pulling at my restraints.

"I have to go! I have to go! I have to get out of here!" I screamed, feeling my heart beating out of my chest.

"No!!" I screamed as the door opened. "What the fuck is your problem?!" The man from before screamed as he came down the stairs.

"Don't kill him! Don't do it! Take me instead! Don't kill him!!" I screamed, thrashing against the chair.

"Jesus, what is your problem?" He asked as my body twitched.

Shit.

I must have been missing for a few days because I was feeling the effect of not taking my medication.