Characters

Characters

Oldest to Youngest.

They all have hazel brown eyes. They're a rich brown that fans out into a pale green. Specks of copper can be seen near their pupil.

Hunter- Hunter is 24 years old and stands at 6'3 with oak brown dark hair that falls to his shoulders in waves. He can sometimes be found with scruff in the morning and has breath taking dimples when he smiles.

Calloway- Calloway or more times than not Callie is 23 years old. He has ash black hair that falls in his face in helplessly adorable way. He is 6'2.

Augustus- Augustus, only ever called Augie by Calloway is 6'2 and is 21 years old. You'll never find him wearing him natural hair color and at the moment sport pale blonde hair that looks almost white. His best feature is his sharp jaw line. He also has a black lip ring and pierced ears.

Adair- Adair is 19 and can always be found with a book in his hand. If he doesn't have one he's doing something else studious or engaging in activities with his brother. He is 6'1 with hair that is died an ink black color and is cut in a short style except for his bang which comes down across his face. It narrowly misses his eye and compliments his sharp jaw line.

Rueben- Rueben, commonly referred to as Rue is 18. He stands at a height of 6'1 with vibrantly shocking auburn hair that naturally falls into perfect curls. A few freckles fall across his nose and cheek, yet they only seem to heighten his appearance.

Oscar- Oscar sometimes called Ozzie is 17 years old. He has oak brown hair and dyed blonde tips. His dimples show when he smiles. His hair falls just below his shoulder and is usually straightened. He is 6'

Asher- Asher or Ash is 16 years old with 5'10 of height to call his own. He has silver hair that is usually in a natural windblown looking style. His dimples can be seen whenever he talks.