Dazai Osamu

⚠️Won't be adding kinks/tags cuz i don't even know myself⚠️

❗️Just to make it clear, this is black male reader, M/n and Dazai do like eachother it's just a dynamic of Annoying best friend/lover x Annoyed best friend/lover, also dazai in this is intersex❗️

3rd pov
M/n was sleeping soundly, happily dreaming, and in his happy place nothing could disturb him and nothing could ruin his slumber except....him. Only Dazai Osamu could ruin such a perfect moment but luckily they were no where near him and he could enjoy this moment peacefully, or so he thought.....burning.....something was burning and then there was a loud beeping and that's when M/n woke up and groaned and he smelled it again and that's when his eyes shot open. He jumped out of bed and ran out his room and he smelled it from the kitchen and that's when he saw.....it.....them.....Dazai, "The fuck?! DAZAI!!!!" The fire grew bigger but yet that dummy Dazai was just standing there smiling and yet they was trying to start conversation, M/n grabbed Dazai like it was nothing as he carried them bridal style and he jumped out his window and landed in some bushes and after a couple minutes the fire department came and extinguished the fire and M/n's eye was twitching because he knew it as something to do with Dazai. "M/n~! So how's your morning!" M/n slowly turns his head as his hands twitch because he genuinely wants to strangle Dazai, "How. Do. You. Think. It's. Going." "Hmmm I don't know, so instead of all the riddles why can't you just tell me?" "MY HOUSE BASICALLY BURNED DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOT?! HOW DO YOU THINK MY MORNING IS GOING?!?!?" "Ah no need to yell! Just buy a new one!" "Dazai you piece of shit! I'm gonna kill you!!" "Please! It would such an honor~!" M/n takes a deep breath and rubs his forehead and sits down on the grass and Dazai sits next to M/n "Look i'll buy you a new house, think of it as my forgiveness for all the times you think i've been annoying and insufferable...whatever that means." M/n raises an eyebrow and thinks about it and he sighs "Fine...thanks I guess." "Of course! We're best friends right?" "No." "Yes we are! You promised you participate in a double suicide with me!" M/n scoffs "I never said that! YOU assumed that! Plus...your not doing that, so shut the fuck up about it." Dazai wraps his arms around M/n's arm "Aww~! M/n is gonna miss me!" "No i'm not. I can't wait until you get out of my life, plus there will be no missing since you won't be doing that shit." Dazai is wide eyed for a second but then they're back to being themself and they smile "Come on! Let's go buy you that new house!" M/n and Dazai stand up and start talking about what kind of house M/n should get.

"Come on already shitty Dazai! Help me bring in my dresser!" Dazai sighs dramatically "Why can't you just bring it in with your ability? Your the stronger one here!" "Your compensation for being a pain in the ass isn't over yet!" "Eh? But M/nnnn I already found this beautiful place for you!" Says Dazai pouting and rolling their eyes "Which I paid half for when YOU were supposed to pay for it in full!" Dazai sighs "Your so ungrateful!" "DAZAI!" "Ugh! Fine!" Dazai helps haul in the dresser up to his room and Dazai cracks their back stretching as they breathe heavily "Oi dumbass, why are you acting like your about to die?" "...if only!" Dazai hugs M/n and snuggles their face into M/n's chest "The fuck?" "Why are you so mad at me? I've been helping you all this time!" M/n slightly blushes "fuck....you could- atleast act like you care!" "Ah! But M/n I do care! I don't like it when your mad at me!" "YOUR FUCKING WRONG! YOU LYING ASS BITCH! YOU LOVE WHEN IM MAD AT YOU!!!" "Okay I do but still! It's our thing! You know I love you!" "Then fucking show it instead of fucking up my life!" "Roger roger!" Dazai snuggles up to M/n's neck and puts their hand up M/n's shirt "Dazai what are you doing." "I'm showing my love! Just like you said!" "You know i didn't mean it like this." "Then how else am i supposed to show it?" "I don't know how about dont fuck up in the first place!" "M/nnnn~! Please forgive me for being a careless best friend!" Says Dazai kissing M/n's neck as they grab M/n's cheek with one hand and M/n grabs Dazai's hair piling them away from his neck and M/n gets close to Dazai's face "Wanna know how i'm gonna forgive you?" Dazai nods and as M/n gets close and Dazai blushes more ".....bring in the rest of my shit." Dazai's eyes widen as M/n smirks "M/nnnn!!" "Pffttt- HAHAHA!!!! Holy shit!!" Laughs M/n walking out the room and Dazai pouts embarrassingly, after an 1 hour Dazai finally is finished bringing in all of M/n's things and they wipe the sweat off their forehead and they go to see where M/n is and they hear the shower running and then it stops so they open the door to see a naked M/n standing there dripping wet and annoyed as always. "Learn to fucking knock shitty dazai." Dazai is stunned with arousal, they genuinely can't move, can't blink, or even think about anything else but.....that! "Oi Dazai! What the hell are you staring at?" "N..not- Nothing...." M/n rolls his eyes and pushes Dazai out the door and closes it and then Dazai just stands there still stunned, after 20 minutes M/n walks out with new clothes on and he sees Dazai still standing there "What is wrong with you?" Finally Dazai has their composure again and they sigh "I just...um..." Then it hits M/n and he grins "Oh....You liked what saw and now your all hot and bothered!" "N-No! Y-Your wrong!" "You sure about that? Your as red as a tomato." "It's not my fault!" "Yes it is! You walked in on me purposely! You didn't even fucking knock you weirdo! Also all this time i thought your little remarks about me were just you being you and that you "didn't have such tastes in men" but come to find out men is your taste." "I don't have tastes in any man! Just M/n!" "You do realize i am a man right?" "I know that!! M/n is just an exception, we've been best friends for so long now and we know everything about eachother and we comfort and take care of eachother that i can't help it! Especially since it's bigger than...last time...." M/n smirks "So that's how you feel?" "Yes, will you tell me how you feel?" "Nah. Not today, anyways come get groceries with me."