𝒙𝒍𝒗. the story of her

chapter forty-four,
the story of her.

               EVERYONE knows the story of bonnie moore and how her parents had her only to be mad scientist and use their knowledge and make Bonnie have powers — only having her as an experiment.

everyone knows that when bonnie landed in the alley in texas the caring and sweet penelope santiago along with her son sebastian santiago took her with open arms. penelope ended up being her mother figure and Sebastian being like her older brother — only by a few months.

but no one knows the full story of penelope santiago.

everyone only knows that her sister is lila and her mom is the handler. they don't know how Lila became her sister and/or how the handler became like her mom.

penelopes biological parents and christina and javier santiago. christian wasn't pregnant before having penelope just like the other women — but christian wanted a baby just as much as javier.

the two were ready for a family, they had just gotten married everyone in their family were invited. some showed up and some didn't not approving of them getting married because they thought that was a "bad" influence for christian despite the fact that they've know each other since high school.

it was after their honeymoon when it happen. when unexpectedly christiana went into very difficult and painful contractions along with the fact that her stomach started getting big with each minute that past by.

"javier! jav—Ah!" Christina shouted in pain shouting for her husband who just got back from work. luckily for them, his sister was there to be for christina when her stomach was growing and she was having the painful contractions.

"what-what's happening?" javier asked in horror glancing from his wife over to his sister who came back with a bowl, towels and scissor. "todo está bien amo, respira."

Christina did just that, she kept on taking deep breaths in and out nodding her head along with Javier who would constantly glancing over at his sister who was hurrying up getting everything ready.

"oh god!" christina screamed grunting and tighten her hold on her husbands hand. javier started mimicking a breathing method that he saw someone else do and Christian quickly copied it.

"just breath."

"cállate!" christina snapped before screaming again and his sister from the end told them that she could see a head. with christina screaming, javier telling her that she was doing wonderful and his sister saying that she could see a head.

then penelope christina santiago was born. named after javier's sister, penelope — the women who gave them their baby.

everything was going good for them. the santiago family had the daughter that they've always been dreaming of, they lived a happy life. everything was going good until penelope turned 6 years old.

the santiago family was sleeping soundly when they heard the front door knock down along with a series of gunshots. Christian hide penelope inside of the closet shutting it. Christina and Javier did everything they could to protect their daughter but saving their daughter coast their own death.

that's when penelope saw her.

"oh sweet girl, you were living with evil people." the handler said softly reaching forward and picking up the small 6 year old girl that was sobbing uncontrollably. "ill take good care of you."

the handler did take good care of penelope along with her adoptive sister lila. the handler adoptive penelope and Lila and taught them everything she knows. she taught them how to fight, how to defend themselves, how it use their new powers that they never even knew about, how to be a lady and most important of all — at least for the handler — how to be the best assassin.