𝒙𝒍𝒗𝒊. the end of something

⚠️ — long chapter

chapter forty-fifty, episode ten
the end of something.

               "THE fbi believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connecting with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza."

"damn vanya." bonnie breathed out turning her head over to vanya who was practically glaring at the man that was announcing everyone on the tv.

"a Cuban exile known only as Diego—"

"Cuban?" Diego asked know looking up at the tv that showed a picture of himself.

"—who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium. A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties who fights under the alias "king kong."

Bonnie raised an eyebrows at luther who glanced down at her shaking his head putting his lips in a tight line.

"Allison chestnut, a negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at stadtlers lunch counter."

"that's bullshit." bonnie scoffed tilting her head to the side and leaning back against fives chest.

"Another Cuban boy who's name is sebastian santiago, known and seen around diego and luther."

"at least im involved and not left out." Sebastian said.

"and finally, klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader. the fbi is asking for the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified duo—" the man showed a picture of Bonnie and five walking back to the store — his arm was wrapped around her shoulder kissing her head while bonnie had a worried look on her face, giving the vibe of a old married couple.

"—who they believe is being held hostage by the suspect terrorist network, they also say to be careful with this duo who may be deadly."

five hummed shrugging his shoulders, "well, it's true."

"what part?" Sebastian asked lifting his head up from the railing and over to five.

"the part of the hostage. i do feel like im being held hostage most days."

"we're not deadly." bonnie said out loud before looking up at five and whispering to him, "right?"

five chuckled lowly shaking his head only wrapped his arm again around her waist.

"god, I hate that photo." diego deadpanned, his eyes glued on the photo of himself.

"they're saying I instigated the riot?" Allison scoffed, "that's unbelievable."

"look, the good news is that we restored the timeline and we stopped doomsday. so—"

"yeah, a bunch of real goddamn heroes. we let kennedy die." diego shut down the positive words from luther who rolled his eyes.

"yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. the fbi is after us, the Dallas police, the secret service. i mean it's only a matter of time before they hunt us down here."

"well, where are we supposed to go?" asked vanya.

"i have this yurt just outside Reykjavik. we could totally lay low there. folks there are a little weird, but lovely." Klaus said drowsily.

"hey, numbnuts." five called out to them catching all of their attention, "hidings not gonna make a difference here. The commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go."