322.There Were Differences Between An Adopted Brother And A Fiancé

Sehun’s appearance was quite outstanding. Although he was charged with a heinous crime, it was possible that he had been falsely accused.

He was different from Mingyu, that trash.

Furthermore, he had been adopted by the Lee family since he was an infant. His relationship with Lisa was very strong.

Considering Lisa’s character, if it was confirmed that Sehun had been falsely accused, she would not mind the fact that he had previously been jailed. Instead, it was possible her heart would ache for him even more.

His sharp gaze was akin to that of an X-ray. His eyes nearly pierced through Sehun’s body.

However, Sehun was rather capable in his own ways. He appeared completely unfazed and did not reveal any of his thoughts.

Jungkook felt the urge to admit that he had come in a fit of anger to catch the adulterous couple in the act.

He wasn’t afraid of Lisa In fact, in this world, it only made sense for others to fear him.

However, he understood in his heart that Lisa would not betray him.

He did not wish to act on his impetuous emotions. Thus, he coldly responded. “Do I need to explain myself to you?”

When Sehun heard this, his lips curved into a faint smile.

Jungkook had clearly come for Lisa.

He was completely unaware that hard tactics were absolutely useless on Lisa. At times, even moderately hard tactics were useless.

His current arrogant attitude would only serve to provoke Lisa further.

Of course, he would not offer any kind reminders.

He dearly wished for Jungkook to die. He could then fill up the space of Lisa’s fiancée.

Sehun said expressionlessly, “Jeon Jungkook, I don’t care what you came for. But please keep your thoughts clean.”

His words were meant to remind Lisa that this person had suspicions about the two of them.

As expected, Lisa became angry. In an instant, she seemed to have transformed into a little angry lion cub. “Jungkook, did you think we were having an affair?”

Quickly admit to it.

Bambam shouted with agitation internally by the doorway.

As long as his boss and Ugly Lee completely fell out with each other, he would not have to worry about being punished because of this woman.

Jungkook took in his fiancée’s angered attitude. She was clearly upset about being wronged. He was not foolish enough to fall for Sehun’s trap. “Please do not compare yourself with me. Earlier, didn’t Lisa say that she missed me? She is my fiancée. It’s only natural that I miss her too and came to see her.”

Lisa’s angered expression softened slightly.

Even if Jungkook had come with the intention of catching them in the act, if he did not admit to it, it indicated that he did care for her.

Bambam felt dark clouds gathering over his head.

His great boss was actually afraid of offending Lisa?

“…”

Sehun did not expect the arrogant Jeon Jungkook to not be swayed by his feelings. “Really? Earlier, your bodyguard thoroughly ‘observed’ my apartment.”

“There are countless people after my life. Bambam has his own duties to fulfil.” Jungkook’s gaze shifted onto Sehun. He seemed to be describing him.

Sehun did not deny this.

Since the other party was unwilling to admit his intentions and even relied on a safe excuse, he was helpless. “What does CEO Jeon wish to drink?”

Jungkook’s voice was as cold as ice. “There’s no need to trouble an outsider.”

“Ha…” Sehun laughed coldly.

He immediately clarified the relationships here. “This is my home. My surname is Lee. My third sister, Lee Lalisa, also has the surname Lee. Even if she is your fiancée, she has yet to marry you. It seems like you’re unclear as to who the actual outsider is.”

Jungkook smiled mockingly. Against Sehun’s self-assumption that he was closer to Lisa, he responded with a bomb without any hesitation. “Lisa is already my woman!”

Sehun’s originally unfazed expression changed into one of disbelief.

Sharp pain lanced through his heart.