Puzzled Pieces.

...

You drew your heavy eyes, to the TV as colour bars lit it, you must've fell asleep whilst it was on. You let out a gaping yawn as you twisted your posture on the couch. After your stumbling attempts, you took to your feet and made a beeline straight towards the kitchen. You dotted about your cupboards looking for something just to snack on, but only disappointment you were given as the minor things you had bought yesterday were gone. You had only arrived in the valley yesterday and bought those snacks also then also. You wandered to your room nearly tripping over a strangely placed box. "I don't remember putting this-" you took a second look it had been opened as its contents had been rummaged through. 'w-who went through my stuff?!' you looked up your wall where photos were pinned across it. You clenched your teeth, as you recalled yesterday. Someone did break in and left that disgusting mess for you to clean up. I can't seem to recall anything else before that, its all hazy. A sharp pain began to brew in your head. This doesn't feel right...

"Why does this feel horribly familiar?" You took to your feet bumping into your wardrobe as it sprung open. A large calamity of photos spat out at you, burying you. 

A vague figure in your mind slowly appeared. you picked up a near photo, you choked on your breath. The imagery of Two snake-like eyes stared you down within the polaroid. The shadowy tendrils began pinning you to the floor as they climbed up your limbs, urchin under your skin.  You clawed your way out of the pile of photos, each of them very similar to each other. Your skin began to crawl, you wanted to gag, but blood only escaped your lips. Footsteps yielded behind you. You slowly turned, you could see the full of the figure now in the light that had been staring at you. Your guts sunk in disgust as you scrambled desperately away in dread.

You had to be hallucinating the tendrils were gone. It was no longer there. You were trapped again. Why is this so familiar? This situation this person-

"W-what the hell are you," you choke on your words as you cut out your thoughts. "Why did I forget?" Horror filled you, as you struggled to recall. No... this wasn't the first day either I've been here. You fell to your knees, as you coughed up more, covering your gaping mouth. I-I had gone to a store and met that man at the bus stop, and that creature. N-no I don't want to forget again.

"pip."

You slowly turned to face a black haired creature, that sat next to you, as it slowly moved closer. The figure no longer present. Fear induced you, making you tremble.

You jagged away, mortified. "s-stay away!" tears threatened to fall as you jolted to your feet, you couldn't care about anything else in the moment but to get away. Just in time, you reached for the door. 

But before you knew it you fell.  Down the stairs face first WHACK. Everything turned black in an instant. You couldn't feel your limbs. At the top of the stairs the man slowly walked down towards you. As panic jumped in your chest, you tried to claw away but he grabbed your leg.

He pulled you back towards him, his glare seethed like a animal as he grabbed you pulling you into his grasp, hugging you? Your face flumped into his broad chest. You froze, as he caressed your head. "You look cute when you're scared." he looked down at you smiling.  As your attempts to speak were muffled as you flailed about.

"SO... SO CUTE." crack. His slow crushing grip made it horrid as your ribcage began to painfully shatter. His grip only tightening around you making you want to throw up your guts. You couldn't do anything, or even scream out the agony as you suffocated in his embrace. You couldn't get away. Tears began to seethe from your eyes, your breaths sharpened as your crushed to death. You whished this was all just a nightmare that you would wake up from. 

"T-hank you YOU, for everything."

Please... I don't want to forget.

You DIED: Crushed to Death.

---

A/N: my writing is a bit whack now haha. Sorry that i haven't updated since last year 😭😭