𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

"   ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜱɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪɴ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Days had passed since Raina's first show. It was now Sunday, marking the last show for the Tokyo Fashion Week. Raina was in the exact same makeup chair she had been in for the last 5 days, she chatted with Haruna as they got their final touch-ups completed.

"I can't wait for the after-party." Raina said dreamily, after the hectic week she really needed a drink or 10. Haruna laughed and nodded slightly.

"You and me both. Are the guys coming along?" Haruna asked, Raina, shrugged her shoulders.

"Jake and Jay will probably come for a while but the others are going out elsewhere," Raina explained, the other woman hummed in response. Before either of them could speak, the head manager of the show came into view, everyone bowed in greeting.

"Hello everyone! Tonight is the last show of Tokyo Fashion Week. I would like to firstly thank everyone for their efforts this week." Everyone in the room clapped and smiled, the manager turned to Raina and Haruna with a smile.

"Tonight, as we all know, Raina and Haruna in be our final models for the night, therefore will be closing the show. So girls, give them the final show of their lives." The manager winked knowingly at the girls who just grinned and bowed in gratitude. Everyone clapped one final time before being ushered back to work, Raina turned to Haruna with a grin.

"Good luck out there." She said, Haruna grinned back.

"You too." With that, the show had begun.

"Please, if you haven't already, take your seats the show will start momentarily."  The announcer on stage spoke as Haru urged through the crowd with K right behind him.

"Are you sure we're meant to be this close?" K asked Haru for the fifth time, to which the other male just shot him a glare and tugged on his sleeve.

"For the last time. Yes. Now shut up and sit down, you giant." Haru seethed. K rolled his eyes but sat down in his chair nonetheless, the two males were on the left side of the stage in the second row from the front. 

"I'm not a giant," K mumbled under his breath, he was dressed in a black silk button-up and grey slacks with his hair styled in a middle part. Haru rolled his eyes but suddenly grinned when the lights began changing and the music started.

"It's starting!" He whispered to K, who just smiled. His eyes searched for a particular someone to appear on the stage, the audience watched as models confidently graced the stage dressed in luxury fabrics, they were in awe at how confident these models walked. 

"Now presenting the models for Chenel's new collection." K looked towards the stage entrance and his eyes widened as he watched Raina enter the stage, dressed in a dark plum satin dress with sheer black lace gloves. Her hair fell down her shoulders, swaying as she strides down the stage.