325.Intentionally Throwing A Tantrum

Clearly, he had decided and didn’t intend to ask Lisa if she was willing.

Jungkook abruptly lifted Lisa into a bridal carry. Lisa was caught off guard and cried out in surprise. “Ah…”

Sehun’s gaze landed on Lisa. Although her face was covered in scabs, he was deeply attracted by her bright, clear gaze. He pursed his lips softly and spoke up almost pleadingly. “It’s already late. Why not stay here?”

He meant for her to ‘stay here’, and not to stay for a night.

And clearly, he was only asking for Lisa’s opinion.

To be honest, Lisa’s heart ached deeply because of her elder brother’s pleading tone. She did wish to stay.

However…

If she remained here, Jungkook would surely do the same.

She had already dealt her brother a heavy blow by acknowledging that she had become Jungkook’s woman. Was she supposed to stay longer to show off their affections for each other?

She released a long sigh internally and pretended to be innocent on the surface as she responded. “It wasn’t easy for Jungkook to return from his business. I wish to spend more time with him.”

A rare hint of smile appeared on Jungkook’s stony features. He was clearly very pleased with Lisa’s response.

He did not wait for Sehun to speak any further. He directly carried Lisa out of the apartment and into the elevator. His two bodyguards followed behind.

The moment they left, Sehun stumbled back onto the couch. He bent forward and buried his face into his palms. He cried in despair, tears escaping through the gaps of his fingers…

Inside the elevator, Jungkook held Lisa in his arms. He felt her weight and furrowed his brows. “You’ve really lost too much weight. You’re as light as a feather.”

Lisa leaned against his arms. She secretly searched each of his pockets before coldly speaking. “Put me down.”

He was unmoved.

“I’ll walk on my own!” she shouted.

Ding!

The elevator stopped at the underground carpark. Jungkook appeared not to have heard anything as he carried her out. He headed for the Rolls-Royce business car parked nearby. Bambam rushed forward to open the backseat door for him.

Jungkook forcefully stuffed Lisa into the backseat before sitting down next to her.

Bambam immediately climbed into the driver’s seat. The other bodyguard sat down next to him. The car quickly drove out of the underground carpark.

Lisa’s expression was stiff. “Send me home.”

“Return to the Yu Ting Villa,” Jungkook commanded simply.

“Yes, sir.” Bambam respectfully responded.

There was no confusion in his mind. He was responding only to his boss’s orders.

Lisa saw that the car was driving in the direction of Yu Ting Villa and not the Fang home. She gloomily responded. “I asked you to send me home.”

Jungkook’s tone was indifferent. “Yu Ting Villa is your home. I’m taking you home.”

“You… I meant the Lee home.” Lisa glared at him in frustration. “Do you believe I’ll fucking jump out of the car?”

“Go ahead and give it a try.”

She was about to move when he continued coldly. “Lee Sehun will immediately move back to jail tomorrow.”

“…” Lisa fell silent with a frigidly cold expression.

As expected, he was using her elder brother to threaten her!

However, she was well aware of his ruthless and merciless character. He was definitely not fooling around with her.

It hadn’t been easy to obtain her elder brother’s leave through medical reasons. She definitely could not allow him to be imprisoned again.

Jungkook saw that she was stifled with anger. He closed his eyes and leaned back against the seat. He felt both the urge to smack her little butt and kiss her to death. “Weren’t you fine earlier? Why are you throwing a tantrum now?”