Chapter 13

We waited in line and of course as soon as we got Into line the only Emma Rancher also got in line. I tried to ignore. "I heard she got sent to juvie" Emma said not once not twice but 4 fucking times. "Yeah I went to juvie and toils you like to be one of the reasons I go again" I said snapping at her. She got teary eyed and I just turned back to Paige. "Damn jay you went to Juvie" "yeah it was all Bs like someone can threaten to kill me and actually bring a knife to school but when I punch her and carve someone in them with a knife it's my fault" I said. Paige just laughed and so did I.

We finally got to the top and grabbed our mats so we could go down the slide. There were 6 spots open so we all went in one. The person who ran it counted down. "3....2....1 GO" we all slide down I was first down probably because I pushed myself really hard when he said go. Everyone else finally came down and we went again 3 more times. After a really fun day at the park we changed and got onto the bus and headed home. Vance sat next to me again and put his head around my shoulder.

I just fell asleep the sun drained me. When I woke up Vance was shaking me telling me to wake up because we were here. Dam that was so soon. We got off the bus and it was already. 8:38 at night so everyone said goodnight and we walked home. Vance was staying the night at Jackson's so I just walked alone. About 5 minutes into our walk I saw this black Van following me. I freaked out so I just walked to the grab and go. When I got In the store I went behind the counter and called my dad.

I asked if he could come pick me up from the grab and go and he said of course. After 2 minutes I saw his car drive in. The van was still outside but after seeing me get in with my dad it left. "How was Island kingdom". dad asked. "It was good ya know I had fun". She smiled and was happy. I went upstairs and just went to bed I was fucking tired.

A/n
Sorry this is short I had no time to write today and I'm very tired so goodnight and hope y'all enjoyed.