Chapter 66

"How are the students on your side, Euphie?" Selina asked me, using the link.

"So far everyone is fine and the professors are quite consistent. The Whytemoon and Crestbreeze students are cooperating with each other well but the majority just use the art of ignoring as their way of getting along." I chuckled.

"I noticed that with the students that I've been monitoring as well. I'm just glad that a fight hasn't broken out yet. I do hope that there won't be one any time soon or it'd be a bore to handle. Especially if one student excels at a physical aspect while the other relies on their magical capabilities." Selina sighed.

I highly doubt that my fellow Crestbreeze students would start a fight but I'd have to agree if they were the ones to first throw a punch. We might be raised as nobles but usually, if you attend Crestbreeze, then it meant you planned on being a part of the combat field.

That was also why they referred to us as Brutes, Savages, Barbarians, Beasts, you name it. 

I sent my report to Lady Freya and checked the time. 

I should still have an hour or two left, what subject would it be?

..Philosophy. Alright then.

They were on a break but the bell rang two minutes ago. I suppose I wasn't late yet as I couldn't hear any professor's voice inside the sad classroom I was supposed to be in but instead, all I could hear are fangirling whispers and one student saying that the Crestbreeze students shouldn't even dream of being with any of them. 

It definitely caught my interest as to who is the them they are talking about but I rather not know. And usually, if I said that I'm not interested, I'd still find out in the end. 

Just like now.

'A Fiance earlier, more Fiances now. The bonus item is the older brother who is also here. How great. ' I thought bitterly.

But what topped the cake here is Rhosyn being my classmate.

I for one, have dealt with many irritating and difficult situations so I think I can handle this. How bad can it get?

. . .

'God forbid me from cursing but FUCKING DAMN! I've met many obnoxious people and beings in general in my life but this person, this girly can take the whole damn bakery. 

Did she purposefully raise her voice three pitches higher to be perceived as innocent and cute? Yes. Was it in a good way? No. Was it in a mocking sort of way? Yes. Was it directed at me? Yes. Should I give a rat's ass? No. But does it still irks me? YES.

Now, that wasn't THAT bad, she just continued on accidentally tripping every chance she gets just to have either one of my fiances catch her. 

All of them caught her but I still noticed the distinguishable disgusted look on their faces which made me rethink their attitudes. BUT there was this one fiance of mine, he had exquisite silver-green hair and emerald eyes and when she tripped his way, he avoided her like a champ.

I could just give him a trophy.

He let her flop on the floor like a starfish while brushing past her with a shrug. I nearly let out a laugh at the look of disdain on her face when she lifted her head. 

Whoever he is, he has gotten a plus one hundred on my books.

There were more Whytemoon students than Crestbreeze in this class, and I wasn't joking. There are only ten of us here while the rest of the twenty are from Whytemoon.

To be honest, though I have regained the mentality that I had when I was Rheanna, I am still Euphemia and Sumiko combined. Which meant, I still held her feelings and emotions, and the fact that I was the only one in my friend group that was in a separate class made me feel all the more pissier about attending school in the first place.

I could have definitely not gone through the trouble of going through the process of studying at the Academy but if it weren't for the fact that God Elliyon told me that the book might be here..and possibly..all the books are around here..made me continue.

'Sigh..when are they going to quit it?' I thought with a sigh.

I turned my head and faced the faces of my fiances who are currently shamelessly staring at me with piercing gazes, drilling a hole through my skull in the process.

Rhosyn decided to up her game by sniffling. I said it, sniffling.

Why is she sniffling? Apparently, me sitting down quietly has offended her someway and somehow has communicated to her brains and possibly ears that I have been insulting her looks and actions which has caused her to tear up and cry.

Though I'd love to say that I have been debating if I should call her out about it, I have to disagree as I have stated, I am quietly sitting down, minding my own fucking business.

'Euphemia-sama! Stop cursing!' Siva scolded.

'Pshh, fine.., but that doesn't change the fact that she acts like a 2020's Earth's Karen.' I sulked.

"How rude..how dare she?"

"She isn't even an Empress Candidate and she dares to be this bold already? How discourteous!"

'Sorry to break it to ya, hun' but I'm not an Empress Candidate... I am currently the to-be future Empress and not just some contender.'

My older brother and the student council president, Aries has been avoiding eye contact with me for a while now. He does stare at me but looks away when our eyes meet. He's been acting weird as I could tell from the magic waves that he has been fighting the charming effect cast by Rhosyn.

I am not aware if he is aware that it is Rhosyn who is causing him to be under the spell with her bracelet but we'll find out soon enough if their attitudes would change without that damn thing. 

'Euphemia-sama..' Siva narrowed his eyes.

'*ahem* I meant darn.'

I'd forgive them much easier if I had the ability to but unfortunately I am also Sumiko which means that I am extremely..petty.

Is it fair for a tempest to be Petty? Yes. I am a creation by the Gods to possess human emotions, I can do whatever I want.

"What do you want? " I asked silently to him.

" Please wait for me in the student council room." Aries managed to whisper back.

I found this extremely sketchy but it could have been just a little talk so I'll go with that thought.

The class ended after the professor split all of us into 3 groups, and that will get us 10 members in each group. It was for a school expedition to the Misty Forest, a forest relatively far from where we are since it was a kingdom away.

In a desolate island at that. I guess they chose it because the risks of it having demons were lower than compared to other forests. You just had to cross the sea to get there.

The trees are thick and it has gotten the name Misty Forest as mist and fog clouds up the whole forest. It is perfect for training but the idea of going there whilst the demons are out and could attack, might not be the best.

So with that said,

I'm in a group where all the people I have disliked have joined forces to irritate me to get the fuck out of this hell hole called school.

'Euphemia-sama!'

'Just let it slip for once.'

'* Exasperated Sigh*'

To be Continued . . . .