𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Author Note:-
Hello dear readers!!
I want to declare something... In this fanfic, Glitchtrap will be Vincent, William's brother. More details will be explained in the story.

Hope you enjoy.
-RC~😋
_________________________

YELLOW

Chapter SixA Deal with the Demon

Chapter Six
A Deal with the Demon

◎━━━━━━◎━━━━━━◎

YOU LOOKED AT THE RABBIT with confusion as you tried to understand what he means by help him. It was weird to see a bunny talking to you, but yet it was fascinating.

You leaned forward, placing your hands on the desk, "How can I help you, Mr. Glitchtrap?" You asked with excitement. Glitchtrap chuckled and placed his hand on the screen, "¥ØU ₡λ₦ ҤEŁP ME B¥ ŁEŦŦł₦G ME ØUŦ." He told you, his eyes glowing bright purple.

He didn't expect himself to be freed by a child, but this will be good for him. It won't take him time to control your mind to let him out. He still have to look for Vanny and kill her for using him like that. Both of them were supposed to help bring William, his brother, back to life. However, once William was back, Vanny had caged Glitchtrap in this computer, preventing him from using his powers to free himself. Now he wants to get revenge on her and William for betraying him even if it means using a child to do so.

You blinked a few times then smiled, "Oh, I can do that!" You happily said, placing your hand on the screen to use your powers to turn the TV into some sort of a portal. Suddenly, the screen became static for a few minutes before it turned completely white, "You can get out now!" You exclaimed, getting down the chair and moving away so Glitchtrap can get out.

You saw him exit through the screen little by little until he was fully out. He looked rather goofy with his smile and purple vest along with the bowtie, his bunny suit has stitches everywhere. He was looking at his hands with disbelief behind the bunny head, nobody was capable of letting him out in a true physical form. He was going to control you, but what you did was way better.

"Now that you're out, you will be my new friend!"

Your words brought him back to reality as he looked at you, "Yeah, as if I'm going to be... Go and play somewhere kid or I will take your life." He said with his voice not glitchy anymore, shooing you away. You watched as he started to walk to the door, but it closed on its own with a loud bang.

He turned around and saw you glaring at him, but with different eyes, "You can't leave me! Bunnies only obey orders, bunnies don't run AWAY!" You stated with a loud and distorted voice, the lights in the room flicking violently. A tentacle shot from the ground and wrapped around Glitchtrap, "What is this child? How did she/he do that?!" He thought while trying not to panic. An evil smile formed on your lips as you made the vein force Glitchtrap to kneel to your height.

"Let's make a deal... You be my friend forever and I will not hurt you or trap your soul, what do you say?"

"What are you?"

Your smile seemed to widen when he asked this, "Nobody lived after knowing who I really am, but since you're going to stick with me I will tell you. I'm the King/Queen in Yellow, I was named Hastur, but I go by Y/N and it's better to call me like this." You explained with pride of your past history. Glitchtrap was unsure of what to do, before him was an inhuman entity that he underestimated. His eyes went to the screen he once was in only to see a weird looking yellow symbol.

 His eyes went to the screen he once was in only to see a weird looking yellow symbol

He turned back to you and saw that you were still smiling. Letting out a sigh, he dropped his head down, "Alright, I will be your friend, but will you help me get rid of a very mean bunny?" He requested which confused you.

You gave him a puzzled look while tilting your head, "Mean bunny? Who is that?" You asked, moving closer to him. Glitchtrap smirked under his mask.

"She is a white bunny that put me inside the screen."

"I see... Okay, I will help you."

You snapped your finger and the vein disappeared which allowed Glitchtrap to stand up, "Now you're my friend, but if you try to do any funny things, I will torture you." You warned, making Glitchtrap to mentally gulp, he nodded and that pleased you a lot.

Your turned back to normal before you gave him an eye-closed smile, "That's great! I have got a new friend!!" You exclaimed with happiness while clapping your hands, voice turning back to the original tone. You gripped his hand in yours and dragged him outside the office aftet the door opened, "We will have so much fun, I need to tell my mommy and daddy!" You added, trying to remember the way back to the atrium.

Once you made it there, you saw that the place was completely empty aside from some security bots patrolling the area, "Huh? Where's everybody?" You asked, looking around the atrium. Glitchtrap mentally rolled his eyes at your sudden stupidity, "Kid, it's about 10:30. The place closes at 9, it seems your parents has left you behind." He told you, crossing his arms.

"No! They would never do this to me! They love me!" You yelled with a pout, clenching your fists in front of your chest.

"Well, apparently they did."

You stood in place, trying to process the fact that they might have left you behind in the Pizzaplex. Glitchtrap expected you to start crying and complaining about how they left you alone in a big place without anyone to watch over you, but he got right the opposite...

"Yay! I will stay in the Pizzaplex!"

______________________

Author Note:-
Hi!!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and understood the mini story of Glitchtrap. Anyway, look at this cover of an upcoming book.

What do you think it will be about? Let me know in the comments

What do you think it will be about? Let me know in the comments. Anyway, until we meet next time.

Be safe and amazing.
-RC~😋