100

Colby's POV

"Nate!" I yelled as I ran out of the elevator. "NATE!" I yelled as he came out of the infirmary with wide eyes. "What?" He asked with concern.

"They sent me this." I said and held up my phone. "Holy shit. They fucked her up." He said as I nodded.

"Yeah, but this is our ticket to finding her." I said as he scrunched his brow only for a second.

"Holy shit." He said with realization then took my phone and went to go to his desk. "How long do we think this will take?" I asked and followed him.

"Could take five minutes, could take hours." Nate said then plugged my phone into the computer. "It all depends on how dumb these guys are." He said as I breathed a laugh.

"They fucked with Julia, they're far from fucking smart." I said then clenched my jaw.

I was so fucking pissed off that they thought they could cross me and that they could hurt my Julia.

They thought that they would get out of this with millions of dollars but when I found them I would kill them with my bare hands.

I would show no mercy.

"I'll be back." I said then turned and went to the room we kept our weapons in. I wanted to stock up because I wasn't going to make this quick and painless for them.

No, I was going to torture them the way that they tortured Julia. Actually, I was going to torture them more than they tortured her.

They deserved that.

I grabbed as many things that I could then made my way to Nate's desk. "They put a blocker on it, but I can get through it. Just might take some time." He said as he focused.

"When should I call for backup. I want to get to her as soon as humanly possible." I said as he nodded.

"I understand. Let's get a location, then you can call backup. No use getting them here to sit around for a while." Nate said and focused on the screen.

I watched Nate as he worked. It felt like it was taking forever but I was trying to stay patient.

The image of Julia was seared into my brain. The way she looked like she was on the brink of death made my heart break but made my drive to kill these guys much more intense.

It looked like she had just had a seizure which broke my heart.

I knew it was bound to happen because she wouldn't be taking her medicine but it was still hard to know how bad she was struggling.

"Hm." Nate hummed, looking at his computer. "What is it?" I asked as he scrunched his brow.

"It's not a real location. Seems to be a random spot in the woods. Up in the mountains." He said as I nodded.

"We'll go there." I said then grabbed my phone and texted Sam, telling him I needed backup.

I also texted a couple more of the guys so they could help with this. I didn't know who we were dealing with or how many there were.

As much as I wanted to go fuck shit up, I had to be safe and careful. I couldn't get any of our men killed or injured and I couldn't get Julia killed or injured.

I had to be meticulous and plan everything perfectly.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Nate asked as I nodded.

"It's the only real lead we have as to where they took her so I'm going to take it." I said as he nodded.

"We've got your back." He said with a reassuring nod. "Thanks, man." I said then started to get my weapons prepared.