《55》

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Waqaur was about to step forward when he heard some hustle bustle. He looked around and started walking with direction of sound. Junaid followed his like a lost puppy.
After walking almost steps he saw two men tied with a tree, and a their mouth stuffed with some cloth.

Waqaur's eyes widened. Junaid collided with his back. He looked back and motioned Junaid to look at them.

As soon as those two men saw them, they started making more noise.

Waqaur removed the cloth from their mouth, and untied their hands.

"Itne ghane jungle me apko kisne lut liya uncle?" Asked Junaid helping them to stand up.

" wo 2 thi..  or unke sath 1 or ladka tha unke sath... unhone hum yha band diya..." said the one crying on Junaid's shoulder.
He patted his back.

Waqaur's eyes widened at his words.
He quickly removed his phone and showed them Zaroon's picture! Not Juweria and Zoya's, possessive man.

Those two man exchanged looks and yelled making Waqaur roll his eyes.

" sahab yhi toh tha wo shaitan!!! Isne humari aankho me mirchi powder dala!!" Said the second one weeping.

Junaid's jaw dropped to ground.
He looked at Waqaur and said, "bhai, ap smjh rhe h kya?" He asked.

Waqaur gave a curtly nod.

"Sahab yha se bhar ka rasta bta do... " asked the first man.

Waqaur gave them a small map that he was carrying with him and some money too.

Junaid was seething in anger now.
How could they do this? Was it a joke or something!

Waqaur patted his shoulder and said, "Don't worry, ab inn logo ko wo chize bhi  dikhenge jo inhone apni Zindagi me kabhi nhi dekhe!"

Junaid smiled at his evil smirk.

They walke din the direction where Juweria and zoya were staying. Something called a firm house.

They looked at the house and smiked evilly.

Junaid saw a window opened.

They both Jumped in,the whole room was filled with darkness.

Meanwhile, Juweria startled at this voice. She quickly sat up and looked at Zoya, who was vibing on songs while lating on her side.

She jerked her shoulder slowly.

" zoya.. zoyaaaa koi h!" Juweria said panicking.

Zoya sat up removing her ear buds and looked at her saying, "kya hua appi?"

" aree koi h!! Muje kisi ki pero ki ahaat sunayi thi..." Juweria said covering herself with the duvet.

Zoya's eyes widened. She too hided in the duvet.

" toh ap jaakr dekhe na appi!" Zoya said in a low voice.

Juweria looked at her like two horns were grown at her head.

"Me!! Me kyu?" She said glaring at her

Zoya pouted and than suddenly they heard a loud voice of door slamming.

Both yelled and hugged each other.

" Allahhh!! Mamma... baba.... bhaiiuiui... Waqaur.....Junaid.... bachao.....!!" Both yelled pronouncing their husband's respective names.

Junaid muffled his laughter at Zoya's reaction.
They were hiding..

Juweria, .. stood up gulping nervously, she walked merely 3 4 steps when she saw two big black rats running in her direction!

She yelled and turned to run, but her feets got tangled and her butt landed on the floor with a thud!

She hissed in pain, tears polled her eyes.

Zoya quickly stood up to help her, but a stong grip pulled her away... she couldn't even yell. Her mouth was covered with his large hand.

A sob left Juweria's lips. She felt some caressing on her cheeks. As she opened her eyes, she saw him. Her breath hitched!

His gaze was intense and dominating.
Without breaking an eye contact, he scooped her in his arms and rubbed her butt slowy.

Their breaths were mingled, they was an inch distance left between them.

"Dard ho rha h" he whispered in his gruffy voice.

She pouted and nodded.

" isse zyda dard muje hua tha, jab tumare bhai ne apne ghatiya se prank me muje phasaya!" He said caressing her jaw.

She gulped nervously and quickly hugged him like a baby.

" Waqaur trust me.. humse bss maze ke liye kiya tha... apko hurt karne ka plan nhi tha .sach me... ap gussa nhi karna na me roo jaungi... plish..  plish..." she said sobbing like a baby. He wrapped his arms and hummed.

" kya hi karu me tumara Juweria! Log apne bacho ki shaitaniyo se preshn h or me tumari!" He said pinching her cheeks.

She pouted.

" but you made me cry!" He said narrowing his eyes.

" kabhi kabhi toh chalta hena h... me bhi toh royi na abhi ho gya apka hisab barabar.." she said narrowing her eyes at him the same way as he was doing.

He chuckled wholeheartedly.

She smiled.

While on the other hand, Ziya amd Junaid were fighting like wild animals!

" me tumare aaj saare baal kat dunga!! Itna ganda prank kiya h!!" He yelled running behind her.

" haath bhi nhi lagana, chilgoze wali shakal jese insan mene shakal bigar deni h tumari!" She said aiming her chappal at him.

He glared at her.

" yha aao abhi!"

" nhi aaongi!! Kya karr loge!"

" dusri shadi!"

" tumara or uss chudail ka muh na noch lu me!!"

" hahaah very funny yha aao abhiii zoyi!"

" tum danto ge na..."

" nhi baba"

" pkka"

" marunga!!"

" hainnnn, jao me nhi bn rahi tumari biwi!"

" aese kese... ab tih kehlna padega... bich game me chor je nhi jate!"

"Chal oyeee!"

" kaha? Bedroom me?" He asked smirking.

She threw a glare while he winked at her.

She removed a tomato fronm the basket and aimed at his face. The tomato was riped and his face was decorated nicely with smashed tomato!

She started laughing at him. He glared and went to wash his face.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow 👉👈
How was the update? 🎀

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें