p1

hi hi this is my second story so its probably not going to be good🤗 but it's ok!!

(BRUCES POV)
walking into school for the first time after thanksgiving break felt so weird. part of me missed being here though. since most of my break was occupied by baseball, i was excited to see my school friends.

i grabbed my first period textbook from my locker but before i could walk to my class i heard my name echo behind me. "hey bruce! wait up!" the voice only got louder as he moved through the crowd. it was one of my baseball teammates, alex.

"hi okay but i'm going to be late, can we walk and talk," i asked. i could not be late to my first class. "yea yea sure but did you hear what happened?" "what? no what happened?" as far as i knew the only thing that happened was my uneventful baseball tournament last weekend. "you know vance hopper? apparently he got into a huge fight with some younger kids over a stupid pinball machine!! isn't that crazy!"

yea.. crazy. i knew vance, he was in my first and second period classes and i sat behind him. everyone would always describe him as scary and mean when they saw him in the halls. i mean, he definitely knew how to pick a fight, but he wasn't scary to me.

my thoughts were spinning but i could make out alex waving his hand in front of my face. "bruce!! hi did you hear me? you just zoned out," he said. "oh uh yea sorry but that is crazy. okay well this is my class i'll see you later." i smiled at alex and walked into my class.

there he was. always the seat in front of me. i dropped my bag down next to me and tried to focus on the lesson on the board. but for some reason, he wouldn't leave mind. and i couldn't pull my stupid eyes away from his curly blonde hair.

ok sorry this one is kinda short and it seems really bad lmk!! also in future parts there will some paragraphs with vance's pov too dw😋

366 words