Chapter : 10

The night was peaceful. But for jungkook? It was dreadful. He was getting constantly uncomfortable on the bed due to his ankle and his back. He sighed as he sat up on the bed with difficulty but managed it somehow. His doe eyes which were shining like diamonds on that beautiful night where the moon's soft light was falling on that pretty hourglass face cut making him more pretty, glanced towards the clock to see the time. It was 3 AM in the morning. Still an hour to wake up for his daily routine. He looked around and decided to drink some water. He looked to his left and lifted the glass jug just to find it empty.

He sighed in frustration and tried to get up but his leg was hurting a lot and he wasn't able to. "Fuck this", he mumbled and lifted himself up from the bed and walked towards the kitchen holding that empty jug in his hand ignoring immense pain from his ankle. He made his way down to the kitchen. But guess what? His hot husband was already there drinking water. He smiled at the sight. He looked at the jug in his hand and thought to himself. We know he is hella hot jungkook but we got to stay focused. Don't embarass yourself. He nodded to himself and looked up entering inside the kitchen as he opened the door as he bent a bit because of the height making his hairs fall on his eyes.

The light dim yellow light fell on jungkook's face as his face brightened up a bit. He rolled up his sleeves and took out a water bottle from the fridge and shut it down as he turned towards the counter looking at the bottle in his hands as he kept it on it. "Jungkook", a melodious deep voice called. Jungkook flicked his head to his right to look at the owner of this voice as his hairs flicked a bit making him look more gorgeous than he is. His doe eyes peeled from those beautiful and soft eyelashes as his black orbs slowly looked up to those brown eerie ones.

"What are you doing here? As far as I remember, I filled up this jug for you in the night", the honey laced voice whispered as he came closer to Jungkook. "Surely, you did hyung. But, I am one of those people who drinks water more. So, I guess, one jug isn't enough for me for the night", Jungkook replied as he mentally patted himself not for stuttering. Taehyung nodded as he took the bottle from younger's hand and opened the tap of the bottle and lid of the jug filling it up with Jungkook admiring his hyung. "Hyung '', Jungkook called to which Taehyung hummed.

"Why did you come into the kitchen to drink water? You too have this habit?", Our curious bunny asked as he looked at his husband. Taehyung shook his head as he filled up the bottle again, "I forgot to fill up my Jug yesterday night", he said while filling up the bottle and keeping it back in the fridge. [A/N : Asian Moms need this Taehyung for real.]
Jungkook nodded and felt a bit giddy too. His hyung filled up his jug instead of his own. Uff, these butterflies.

He looked at his husband who brought a chair and made him sit. He turned to the other side as he took out glass and poured water in the glass from the jug and handed it to Jungkook. "Thanks", he muttered as he took the glass and chugged it down in one go. "Seems like you were too thirsty", he got startled as his husband spoke in his deep voice which he lowered than usual while leaning his back on the counter watching jungkook. Jungkook gulped visibly. Why the fuck he is so hot? And that voice. Ugh. Control Jungkook. Don't be a pervert now. He cleared his throat and nodded a bit as he got up without any difficulty and put the chair in its place before placing the glass on the counter.

He took the jug from his husband and started to walk upstairs,"Jungkook", but suddenly a deep voice interrupted again. Jungkook turned his head, making his beautiful hairs bounce and covering a bit of his eyes. He watched as his husband walked towards him and held his right hand out as he took some of the strands from Jungkook's eyes and tucked them prettily behind his ears and looked at his eyes. He stared back. "You can rest today, I can handle both companies today", he whispered while adjusting Jungkook's pretty flicks.