Chapter 22: The Morning After

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and where the story is heading in the future. Be sure to like and comment because it really helps. I know that because I've taken so long to update in the past it has hurt the amount who read this story, but as long as one person reads it. I will keep going. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up a few minutes ago, but I was in so much pain I couldn't even open my eyes. I felt someone in bed next to me so I took a deep breath and forced myself to sit up. When I did I saw Rhea was next to me and we were both naked.

Rhea: *yawning* Good morning handsome

She said and she stretched. I tried to cover myself only for her to laugh.

Rhea: *laughing* Why so shy all of sudden? After last night I would say we know each other intimately.

(Y/N): About last night.

Rhea: Don't tell me you're going back on your word because whether you like it or not I am yours and I don't plan on leaving you.

(Y/N): No, I would never go back on my word.

Rhea: Well good.

(Y/N): Last night I remember having sex with you and Talia, but I don't remember anything after that.

Rhea: Well.

She had a blush on her face.

Rhea: You passed out while we were having sex. After we finished we brought you back to the house and I decided it would be nice for just the two of us to sleep together.

(Y/N): Oh.

I checked the clock and saw it was three in the afternoon.

(Y/N): Did we really sleep in this late?

Rhea: Apparently so.

(Y/N): I'm surprised no one came to check on us or call us for breakfast or lunch.

Rhea: Speaking of food you should probably eat and drink something. You used a lot of energy and lost a lot of fluids.

(Y/N): Good call.

I went to get up but I couldn't.

Rhea: You poor dear it seems you don't have the strength to get up.

She picked me up and started carrying me bridal style which was embarrassing.

Rhea: Maybe we should take a bath first. The warm water will help.

(Y/N): Ok. We have a large bath on the first floor.

We opened the door to see all the girls asleep in the hallway except for Talia.