Lust

♡︎

    ♫︎𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑯𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏      𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷eace 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕♫︎

♥︎

"But why we are here in hospital?"She asked, looking around, "i just have to sign some papers"I replied, i know she isn't liking this place it's the same for me too, but i have to pay someone special a visit, "yeah jimin oppa!"She said, pointing at jimin, who stood on the corridor, we walked to him, i indicated jimin to take her with him, he nodded, "y/n i have something to show you till then taehyung will sign papers okay?"Jimin suggested, she nodded.

And they both walked away, i turned to the door where that women is, i opened the door slowly, there she is, we made eye contact, and i was the first one to break it, sitting up beside her, opening up my legs wide, tugging my hands into my pockets, "tae-taehyung"She called me out, "who?"I asked, staring the floor, "tell me who dare to kill you my mother?"I asked, she sniffed, "i thought only my hands are made to kill you, to tear that ugly soul of yours out, to make you scream the way you made me scream, to make you cry the way you made me cry, to shed your blood the way you shed mine"I mumbled.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING DYING???"I yelled, she flinched, "i-i w-was in between those people who weren't trust worthy, i knew it from the start that my end is going to be like this, they gonna kill me as soon they will get what they want, i'm going to die, none can save me, not even your billion dollars"She replied, i sighed, biting my lower lip, rubbing my temples, turning to her, "die, fucking die, go to hell, suffer there, but tell me, tell me why the fuck you always did this to me, why the fuck i was always locked up, i was always abused by you, you snatched my childhood from me, you snatched my child from me, GIVE ME THE FUCKING REASON BEFORE SUFFERING IN HELL!!"I screamed out.

I panted heavily, she chuckled, turning her head to me, "you wanna know why you always suffered?"She asked, i stared her, "because you were born a burden, you killed your mother, your face always boiled my blood, because of you i was forced to get married, because of you i lost my sister, my sister died giving birth to you, i lost her, and i lost my mind, i suffered after her death, and i promised to myself that i will make you suffer just like you made me suffer, her death made our whole family suffer, my mother died because of a heart attack, she couldn't bear it hearing her death news, and my father married another young woman, and left me alone to suffer, and then suddenly forced me to marry your father and take care of you, YOU!, i hate you, i hate you soo much, if you weren't born we wouldn't have suffered, my mother wouldn't have died, my father wouldn't have married another woman, and i would have been living my life, you are a burden"She replied.

I stared her, blinking my eyes, staring her in disbelief, "your sister, my mother gave birth to me and left me here to live a life, you ain't doing any favor on my mother, by making me suffer, she have chosed me between her life, she loved me more then life, do you think she would love watching me suffering?, my whole life i thought you are the smartest, you are doing this to get something, to make your future, but here you just talked nonsense, i pity my eomma for having a sister like you, you just wasted your whole life"I replied back, pulling out the gun from my pocket.