Siriusly

Siriusly?!

Thanatos stood inside the newest safe house for the Malfoys. He had shown up in the Wizarding dimension after his reaper had spoken to the wizards they would be retrieving. The reaper, Jess, had approached the twins and Bill together but they were not alone. They were moving Narcissa, Draco, and Scorpius Malfoy into their own safehouse when Jess showed up. She had told them Death wanted her to retrieve them and move them to where Death's Mistress was now residing. Narcissa asked the reaper, "Does this invitation extend to us all?"

Jess had left to speak with Death to get his approval to move three additional people. Instead of answering Jess, Death approached the group himself. He wanted to know how the Malfoys ended up with the better half of the Weasley family. Narcissa spoke for herself and her son, "After Lucius was imprisoned and given the Kiss, the Ministry turned their attention to Draco. Stating both he and his father never renounced their Death Eater beliefs. They were falsely accused of those gruesome murders as of late. Then the passing of my daughter-in-law after the birth of their only son drew even more attention. It was by pure luck we bumped into Fred and George Weasley outside of the Leaky Cauldron."

Death already knew he would be shifting all of them once he made sure the Malfoys would not harm his Mistress or her family. "You do understand you're not just leaving the Wizarding world, you're being transported to a different dimension. This place is almost exactly the same except there are no wand-wielders besides Miss Potter and the Greybacks. There are witches but they're restricted by the rules of nature and the ancestors." Death scanned the room and its occupants to make sure they comprehend the severity of their decision.

It was Draco who spoke next, "This world is no longer safe. I don't want to raise my son in a world where I have to constantly look over my shoulder. And I trust Potter. If it wasn't for her and Granger, I would have suffered the same fate as my father." Draco was holding his infant son, Scorpius, not wanting to set him down. Draco had lost both his wife and father within a few months and did not want to lose his remaining family. Narcissa stood next to her son and grandson, "I agree with my son. We cannot pass on this opportunity."

Jess stepped forward, "I will be back tomorrow to retrieve all of you, including Charlie Weasley. I will seek him out first before coming here. The journey will be quick, however, it will be a little disorientating. We will land inside the Mistress' home. It is safer that way, they do reside in a muggle town after all. So, I will see you lot tomorrow." Jess smiled at the group before vanishing. Death cleared his throat, "Get some rest everyone, and good luck." Death nodded to everyone before leaving. The rest of the night was spent checking and double-checking their bags to make sure they have everything they wanted to bring with them.

The next day could not come any faster.

During this time, Leilani had become bored. And a bored daughter of a Maurader was just asking for trouble. She was pestering Hermione trying to cure her boredom when Hermione snapped, "Will you stop rearranging the furniture?! The couches do not belong on the ceiling. If you're so bored, why don't you pester the Salvatores?" Lei gave a sinister smile, "What a splendid idea." Hermione realized what she said a little too late, "Wait...Lei! Oh, this can't be good."

Lei wanders around town looking for Stefan or Damon when she spots the youngest Salvatore brother, "Stefan." He stops in his tracks to find who was calling him. Stefan could see Lei approaching him from across the street. She had decided to have Stefan help her hoping it would cheer up the normally brooding vampire. Stefan forced a smile, "Hey, Leilani. How are you?" "Oh, just trying to find something to do. Boredom can be a dangerous thing," Lei caught up with him. The Ripper was still recovering from his blood binging so he put a bit of space between the two of them. Lei noticed, "And how are you doing?" She could feel he was anxious to get away from her in fear he may attack her. "I'm getting there. Is there anything I can help you with?" Stefan only asked in hopes he could get away.