Well!

Since the incident in the club, Jungkook had been a little distant with Tae and it didn't go unnoticed by the others. Yoongi of course was the first to notice, but gave Jay his time to think and figure it out. Tae however was feeling depressed that his lover hasn't spoken to him in days, well weeks actually, but it felt like years to him.

Jungkook called his team in the office, they got a mission and needed to prepare, it took them a week to ensure that nothing would fail before they packed and got ready to go to Japan. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Jimin were giving their 'see you soon' kisses and hugs, Jungkook however, still wasn't sure about his lover and his hidden secret so it was a little awkward between them.

"Come back to me.... safe... Please?" was all Tae could muster without sounding broken. Jungkook just nodded his head and left with the boys for their two week mission.
Jin mumbled some words to the mafia boys as they stepped out the mansion, then turned and said," let's finish the report and send in. We would be getting a task soon."

Taehyung saw Jin's mouth move but heard no words as tears started to fall, he was devasted that his lover has a fear of him, standing still staring at the door with hopes that he would rush back in for a kiss, but nothing.

During missions the boys don't contact each other as a form of keeping them safe, but now they are three weeks in and no sign of them coming home, which made the kims start to worry. Hearing the house phone ring a maid answered then immediately ran to Jimin who was in the living room playing games. When jimin got the news, "HYUNGS!"

Tae and Jin ran from their places and saw jimin, now with red eyes and trembling lips, "They have them, they are threatening to kill them, they want money, they want to kill my sleepy kitty!" Jimin was uncontrollable, not knowing what to do. Jin on the other hand was livid. Jin always try his best to keep a level head, but when it comes to his Joonie, it's a whole nother ball game!

"It's time to stop play nice, stop play house and stop play soft! These fools think that they would get away with hurting my man... They wouldn't know what hit them" Jin said while holding a now sobbing Jimin, "I placed a tracking spell on Joonie, let's go and get our mafia men back!" he finished and that was all the motivation the boys needed.

Getting up, the three passed their hand over their face down to their torso, revealing a thick dark cloak that flowed to the ground. Pulling the hoods up they stood facing each other, index fingers touching, Jin said "LOCATIUS!". In a whirl of black smoke they disappeared from the mansion and appeared in a broken warehouse in Japan where the boys were held.

Standing in the darkness, they saw their lovers and Hoseok, severely beaten and tied to chairs almost passed out. The Kim's blood boiled, " Do as you please with them, these insects dared to touch what is ours" Jin said with gritted teeth, veins on his neck now prominent.

Jungkook, a naturally scary mafia who had men quaking in fear just by name, can't compare to the Kim's when they had enough and vengeance was all they would serve.
Served on a silver platter with the look of scorn, disgust and pure hatred.

Walking out of the shadows, jimin made the first move, flicking his hand two men were sent flying across the room, Tae went next as he did the same sending four through the window, Jin stopped, while Tae and Jimin continued walking to their boys, clearing the room as they go. Jin lifted his arms up spreading his fingers as seven men started to be lifted in the air. In rage he slammed them on the floor, knocking them out.

In the midst of it all a task came.

Student group.

This task is a short one, yet fairly easy! Do or say something and erase their memories. Log any side effects that may happen to the subject. This task is time sensative. Please submit report within 1hr of receiving this letter!

Best of luck!

Jin was more than pleased, this task came in the best timing ever! "Boys, do as much pain as you like, we're erasing memories tonight!"

The amount of magic that was used were no joke, when the Kim's come together all hell breaks loose. Getting to their lovers, Namjoon was the first to snap into consciousness, "Baby! How did you get here?" he spoke but was struggling to do so, only to see a man tossed away behind Jin's back. "I placed a spell on you, just to make sure your safe, I'll explain everything later ok sweetie?" Namjoon nodded at Jin's words as he got untied.

Jungkook was the last to be untied and while the rope was being released,
" Well well, what do we have here? All my men, knocked out and these three fine specimen trying to release my kill? " the man with a white mask stood behind them with a semi automatic in his hand ready to shoot. The Kim's stood in their places and looked at each other, each pulling one hand up... Gawi, bawi, bo! Tae won.

Tae spared no tricks, in a puff of smoke he appeared sitting on the table next to the man, one leg on the table with his elbow on it and the other on the ground, giving the man an evil smirk. "Well well, what do we have here... Look boys," Tae said as he slowly looked at the six across the room, then looking back at the man and whispered "Dead man walking!"

The masked man was confused, "Ooooohbeeeah!" was all he could say as he Tremblay started to raise his gun, aiming for Tae. Jungkook came too and saw his lover on the table across the room smirking, gun slowly aiming at him. "Tae?" he whispered, finally getting the reality of it, "Tae, Taebaby! Don't! don't you dare touch him, you want my position, fine take it, take all of it, just leave my baby" Jungkook said as he tried to get up with the little strength he had left, Jin held him and shook his head in no, then placed his finger on his lips shushing him. Jungkook looked confused and slowly sat on the chair, turning, watching his boys who were in awe.

Before the masked man could do anything, Tae pointed his finger at him, "SILENTO, MARTACO, KILLATCHI AMARIS," he started and the two Kim's joined while slowly walking to the man as he froze in fear, "ROMARO, ALTARO, WITCHILUM POLARIS!" the three said together. The masked man started to contort in a painful manner, screaming as he got smaller and smaller till he vanished! Tae sighed and looked to his kookie, shocked beyond point!

"Guys stay here we have to erase their memories and we would get you home, yea?" jimin said and the four boys, still in shock with mouths open just nodded yes. "Good babies" Jin said. It didn't take them long to gather the men, do the spell and record the effects. Jungkook was more than happy that he could get more man power when the asked what they should do with them. Giving the men their instructions, the mafia boys, although severely hurt went and hugged their lovers, while hoseok complained of him being left out!

Bringing them home Jungkook wasted no time pulling his Taebaby into his room, closing the door behind him Jungkook pulled his lover in for a kiss, he didn't care that his lip was busted, he didn't care that his nose and head had lightly dried blood or the pain from a few broken ribs, he just wanted at that moment, feel his lovers lips on his. This kiss held so much passion, lifting his hand to hold Tae's neck pulling him in more, he moved his head to the side deepening the kiss. Tae couldn't help but moan from the sensation he received and would like nothing more than to keep it going.

Slowly releasing Tae's lips, he groaned from the lack thereof, Tae' s eyes slowly opened trying his hardest to keep standing...

Jungkook whispered against his lips, "I'm sorry for what I did, I didn't mean to. I got so confused that I didn't know how to act around you. Japan made me realise that I love you, I love you till death and I regret not kissing you before I left, I-" he was cut off by Tae's lips, the kiss more hungrier than before, Tae wrapping his arms around Jay's neck felt like bliss.
Tae," It's OK, but I was scared, scared that you wouldn't have feelings for me, that you wouldn't come back " Tae whispered back, giving little pecks here and there.
"But I did come back" Jay said
"Well.... You came back because of me... Jin... Annnnnnnnd Jimin!"