Truth

♫︎𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚                           𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮♫︎

                         𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮♫︎

♥︎
⚠️ Violence ⚠️

He bented down infront of her, harshly gripping on her chin, raising her head, she cried out loudly, struggling into his hold, he stared her face deeply, "aren't you satisfied now hmm?, after kissing that ass hole infront of me huh?"Asked taehyun, she panted heavily, closing her eyes, crying out, he harshly let go of her chin, that she fell off the floor, trying to stand up, trying to rush out, but his grip on her leg pulled her back to him, "i always wanted you, we were supposed to get married, how the fuck you ended up loving that man hmm?"He asked, gripping on her waist tightly, that she hissed out.

She stared him, with her eyes shedding tears, "pl-please sa-say yo-you ar-are n-n-not th-the on-one i-i'm her-here f-f-f-f-for"She mumbled, shaking, not being able to speak, her voice cracking up, she slapped her throat multiple times, closing her eyes tightly, coughing out loudly, he stared her face, wiping her tears away with his index finger, "it's soo sad that i'm the one"He replied, making a sad face, shooking his head side to side, she raised her head, "i'm the one behind all of this, i was the one to stab you that day, you didn't recognized me baby, hmm--"He was cutted off by her slap on his face.

She slapped him once, twice, slapping his face again and again, he gripped on her palm, harshly hardly slapping her back, causing her to face the floor, "WHY YOU DID THIS WITH ME??, WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME??, I ALWAYS CONSIDERED YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND!!, I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU ARE KIND, YOU HAVE A PURE  HEART, YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO ME!!!"She screamed out, panting heavily, her eyes red puffy, they shed tears, he bented down to her, wiping away the blood from the corner of her lips, "now say that without crying"Said taehyun, smiling at her.

She stared him in disbelief, crying out, losing her mind, "i love you, i love you soo much y/n, but i was always fucking afraid to confess, a fucking ass hole, a coward to walk forward and confess my love to you, do you know why you got married to him?"He asked, sitting up infront of her, she stared him, shaking, panting heavily, "i was the one to arrange you with him, i was the one to push you to him"He answered himself, she sniffed, staring him in utter shock, her eyes shed more tears, "i belong to murders, drug deals, politics, wealthy family, my father has everything under him, your husband's step mother was also under my father, and she did whatever the fuck i asked her to do, to arrange him with you, i wanted to marry you always but that mother of yours once got to know whom am i, and i knew it she would never let me to marry you, atleast you will suffer a r@pe or divorce kind of thing, i wanted her to be helpless, to kneel down infront of me, and hand you to me, and i'm not that cruel to r@pe you, so i chosed another path, and that was divorce, i arranged you with the most coldest, rudest, and heartless man, i was sure that he would divorce without touching you and my thing will be safe with him"Explained taehyun.