Accidents happen y'know:( || part 2/3

You woke up in the middle of the night to some noice. You sighed and got up. As you were about to walk you felt your body go numb and ur vision blurry. Your head was spinning and you were about to fall. Someone grabbed you from behind before you fell. "Watch it dumbass, Billy is gonna kill me if he sees even a scratch on you." Stu said rolling his eyes. "Ew get tf of me asshole." you said pushing him away. "Anyways thanks ig." He hummed and said "Anyways let's go it isn't safe for you here." You gave him a confused look. "And why tf not?" you said rolling your eyes. "Well, i mean...do u wanna get shot?" He said. You rolled your eyes.

"And why no-" You said as a gunshot was heard from the street behind you. "And thats our sign." He dragged you outside and shoved you in the car. Luckily you had the most valuable thing on you, your phone. You opened it and started scrolling through tiktok. (Stop bc i procrastinate all the time with my buddy tiktok.) "Omfg why are you always ok that phone god damn" Stu said annoyed. "Why is that any of your business. Also what is gonna happen to my house?" You asked . He sighed "Nothing we are just attacking because another gang betrayed us." He said. "Oh." you said. For the rest of the ride you kept silent. You guys parked and he said "Get out." You did as told and then remembered that your airpods detached from your phones phone case. "Ugh." You said annoyed. All of the sudden someone hugged your from behind. You recognized the smell "Billy get off me." You said annoyed.

He pouted, but obeyed. He kissed your cheek and dragged you inside. "Let's sleep then meet the others later ok?" he said calmly. You hummed and continued playing with your phone. He grabbed you hand and dragged you to the elevator where you put your phone in your pocket and stood in comfortable silence. You heard a ding and you continued to be dragged. You were giggling as you ran through the hallways. Finally you came to a stop. He opened the door and you saw Black walls, and bed. There was a a beautiful chandelier handing above it. There were 1 lamp on each side of the bed, a black dresser with 3 old fashioned looking candle stands next to it. On the other side there was a big window with a mirror in the corner of the wall, and 2 chairs with a black coffee table that held white flowers in a black vase.

 On the other side there was a big window with a mirror in the corner of the wall, and 2 chairs with a black coffee table that held white flowers in a black vase

(i suck at discriptions😭)

"Woah it looks beautiful, but are you sure your not a vampire?" you said jokingly. "Shut up" he groaned. He closed his curtains and said "Go to sleep its late." You groaned "sleep with me?" you asked giving him puppy eyes. He sighed and laid next to you cuddling you to sleep. Right after you fell asleep he got up and walked downstairs. "Stu, where is you gf and wtf is wrong with her?" he asked. "Uhm...so..I got her pregnant." Bilky looked at him ad he were crazy "YOU'VE BEEN WITH HER FOR 2 MONTHS STU!" He silently screamed. "So what.." he said looking for anything to help him. "You know what i don't have time to deal with this." He said grumpily. He marched up to his room loudly, but got quieter as he reached it. He grabbed some shorts and took his shirt and pants off and changed into them. He got in bed and quickly fell asleep.

You woke up feeling a warm presence behind you massaging your scalp and combing your hair with its hands. You tuned around and hid you face into his chest hugging him. "Y/n time to get up." he said yawning. "5 minutes" you groaned hugging him tightly. He chuckled and got up with you still hugging him. He put you down and made you change into a hoodie. Afterwards you went downstairs.

"Maria (idk help i cant come up with good names also sorry if this is ur name.)  can you make us breakfast" Billy told this elderly looking lady, She had some white roots and browns hair. Her hair was short, Her face was round shaped, and she had the most beautiful smile. "Of course!"  she said happily and took ingredients outs. You waited for her to be done, while you kept starring at her, she kinda resembled your mother except she was more positive, and kind. Your mom had brown hair that she always dyed and she always dressed up in revealing clothes.

"Honey are you alright?" she asked. "Oh no I'm fine, thank you i just zoned out" you said smiling. She nodded while smiling back. About 15 minute she was done. "Here ya go darlings!"  She said you smiled "Thank you so much!" you said happily. "Of course sweetie!" You and Billy ate before you guys went back to your house.

(to be continued)

[_________________________]

a/n

stil feel like crap and now im sick and JANBABS I HATE PPL AND LIFE LMAO:')