How you make up

Robin Arellano:

•He would be filled with guilt
•Finally musters up the courage to go and apologise to you
• "Hey y/n could we...talk?" He asked after walking up to you and your friends making them all glare at him except you. " Yeah we can. I have been needing an explanation." You said grabbing his hand and dragging him to a corner. "So? What do you need?"
"Im sorry about what i said. I was just mad okay? Im not asking you to forgive me im just apologising i've been wanting to say it since forever." He nervously spoke playing with his fingers. "So...i wasn't a bet? And this apology isnt a bet?" You asked making him shake his head no making you sigh. "I hate you Robin Arellano" You said making his face fall. "And i hate that i can forgive you so easily." You smiled bringing him in a hug.

Vance Hopper:

•he wouldnt apologise first but after figuring out that you weren't gonna apologise either he just decided to do it.
• He would buy you your favourite flowers with an im sorry card writing an explanation inside, leave it on your porch then go hide somewhere so he can see your reaction.
•Smiled when he sees you happy.

Billy Showalter:

•enjoying life.

Bruce Yamada:

•After he lost a baseball match he realised how much he need you there for him.
•sneaked to your window and knocked on it scared the shit out of you. You snapped your head towards the window and saw Bruce standing there with your favourite snacks and a toothy grin on his face. "What the hell. Are you not freezing?!" You whisper yelled pulling him inside. "No i am but thats okay. I wanted to apologise."
"Its okay because you got got me snacks." You muttered snatching everything from his hands and laying in bed making Bruce laugh slightly.

Finney Blake:

•had been a total mess Gwen had to force him to go and make up with you.
• "You know what. Fuck dad he doesn't even care about me." He thought and with that he ran all the way up to your house knocking on the door "Coming!" A soft voice from inside yelled making him smile. "hey- Finney?"
"Y/n im so sorry i chose my stupid dad over you. I've been a mess without you and it made me realise how much i need you in my life please forgive me."
"Finney im not mad at you." You gave a warm smile. "Youre not?" He asked looking hopeful.
"Nope. After all family is family and you cant do anything about it."

Griffin Stag:

•same thing with Paperboy