𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

"  ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴢᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Who was that?" Haruna asked Raina as soon as they got off stage, Raina snapped her eyes to the other woman as the stylists ushered them into their shared dressing room.

"Who was who?" Raina questioned back, blatantly avoiding eye contact with Haruna as she slowly unzipped the beautiful dress. Haruna rolled her eyes and continued to stare at Raina with sharp eyes, even after the younger woman disappeared behind the changing screen. 

"The gorgeous man who you had staring at you like you were some kind of goddess." Haruna exaggerated, Raina laughed loudly and poked her head out from the screen.

"There were many people staring, you have to be more specific honey," Raina said, Haruna threw her hands up in faux annoyance.

"You know exactly who I'm talking about, none of the other men in the audience were as gorgeous as he was." Raina let out a loud sigh as she exited the screen, now dress in loose black pants and a black crop top with the words 'angle' printed in purple. 

"It was just someone I know." Raina vaguely said, Haruna glared at her with a knowing expression.

"No one that you 'just know' looks at you the way he did and vise versa. So now that we've established that he isn't just 'someone you know. Who. Is. He?" Raina stared at Haruna through the vanity mirror before finally giving up. She looked down at her hands which laid in her lap for a moment before turning to look at Haruna who stood waiting for her answer, her arms crossed with an impatient look in her eyes.

"It was K." Raina watched as Haruna's eyes comically widened and her jaw dropped.

"That was him!?" Haruna exclaimed rather loudly, Raina immediately shot up and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Shh! the whole venue could hear you. The last thing I need is for the press to dig into my messy love life." Raina said, Haruna shot her an apologetic look before Raina let her hand fall from the woman's mouth. Haruna stared at Raina for a moment.

"What?" Raina questioned at the other woman's silent staring, Haruna shrugged and a grin tugged on her lips.

"I knew you could pull some fine people, Changkyun and Yoohyeon being great examples, but god damn Raina." Raina rolled her eyes and laughed, she threw a makeup removal towel at her friend who just laughed loudly before making her own way behind the changing screen. Raina's smile slowly faded as she stared at herself in the mirror, she remembered being on that stage and seeing K and Haru, the shock she felt coupled with her racing heart at how K looked at her. She wasn't oblivious, she knew the effect she had on him because it was the same dangerous effect he had on her. Raina was scared because she wanted him to look at her like that again and again, she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to hold up her walls around him for much longer. That she wouldn't be able to push him away anymore, not when he made her heart burst into flames.