p3

ok so this one is mostly going to be written in the form of a note bruce and vance are passing so yea!! lmk if it makes sense🤗

(BRUCES POV)
i walked into class just in time. after i left the bathroom i ran to my locker to grab a hoodie to cover up my arm, just in case. but of course, i had forgotten that vance was in this class too. right in front of me. he probably hated me, i mean by the tone in his voice it sounded like he'd wished he would have punched me.

i couldn't help but remember the red shade my cheeks turned when i fell on him. i just needed to forget that right now and focus. but just as i sat down, vance turned to me and placed a folded piece of notebook paper on my desk. i opened it:

v: hi. it's vance.

b: hi? -bruce

v: i wanted to talk about earlier in the hallway..

b: why? it doesn't matter anymore vance forget about it. we have a test now anyway so just leave it alone.

v: look it does matter okay? jeez i just wanted to say i was sorry, dickface.

b: vance, do you even know who i am?

v: of course i do, mr. goodytwoshoes. you sit behind me in first and second period and as far as i know you've never been late to a single class once.

b: cant really say the same about you.

v: damn well i guess not. do you have the answers for number 4 and 7?

b: vance what? didn't you study? and no, i don't, not for you anyways.

v: what why not? and i did study. but the words are too difficult to remember. please?

b: fine. 4 is A and 7 is 457. and your hand writing is terrible btw.

v: whatever dickwad. it's not even that bad.

b: if you say so. stop passing this note.

v: don't talk to me like you can tell me what to do asshole. i'll beat you up so hard that maybe i'll just break your arm next time.

b: yea yea whatever, vance. soo funny. but seriously stop i'm trying to finish before class ends. -bruce

(VANCES POV)
the last exchange of the note was to me, but when i read it, my eyes widened. bruce wasn't.. scared of me? if that were anyone else i'm sure they would have gone crazy. but him? why didn't he just run away like everyone else? the bell rang, pulling me away from my thoughts, so i stuffed the note in my back pocket and rushed out.

as i was walking through the halls this weird feeling appeared in my stomach. one i hadn't ever felt before. it was horrible. like my insides twisted into a knot, and this sweating feeling on my hands would last forever. but only when i thought of bruce? god what is happening to me?

ok this one is like semi long but i feel like the note part is bad lmk!!😋 i'll try and make p4 as soon as i can!!

528 words