p4

tbh idk what to put here for this one! so here!!🤗

(VANCES POV)
for the rest of the day, i couldn't stop thinking about the note from second period. why did he make me feel this way? it was horrible. i wish he would just rip off the bandaid and tell me that he hated me, so i could get him off my mind. his face. his hair. his smile. everything. why can't it just go away?

the final bell rang and i walked out of class to my locker. after putting away my textbooks, my friends from 4th period, adam and sam, came running up behind me. "hey vance! want to walk home with us? we can hang at my house if you want?" i would do anything to get bruce off my mind. "uh sure yea that sounds great. let's go."

(time skip to the walk)

we were two blocks away from adams house when the wind picked up. the note fell out of my pocket and landed on the concrete behind me. shit, they couldn't see that. i knew they would make fun of me. i rushed to pick it up but sam got to it first and held it up in his hand. "ohh bruce what's this? a note? who's it from, a girlll?" "oh it's nothing just a random note it doesn't matter." this can't be happening.

i tried grabbing it from sam but he moved to the side and ran far ahead of me. i watched him open the note and before i could get to him, i saw his eyes scanning the page. fuck. "vance.. is this from bruce? bruce yamada? that's so fucking weird. hey maybe he has a crush on you," sam yelled at me. (bruce dw ily don't listen to them🫶)

..what? they really thought of bruce like that? but did that matter, i mean, i'm not gay. right? no i cant be. they would all hate me. i hate bruce. and all i wanted was to rip of the bandaid anyway.

"yea. it is. he is kind of weird i don't know why i was even talking to him haha," i answered. "wait guys a have a super funny plan," adam chimed in. "but let's talk at my house. it's just around the corner." we finished the walk to his house and went inside. part of me was dreading this now.

ok sorry guys there are some mean parts but it's ok dw!!🤗 probably going to make part 5 tonight!!

420 words