Identity Revealed

"May i ask whats the name of the great sage ?"Julius asks since he is a huge history nerd and hearing that history didnt remember one of the heroes that saved them , to say he was disappointed will be an understatement he was furious but this question sent a wave of despair for Subaru . He didnt want anyone to know his real identity afterall.

"The real name of The Great Sage is NATSUKI FLUGEL SUBARU"

Hearing this everyone got surprised with their eyes widened but the people who were most surprised were Emilia , Anatasia , Crusch, Felix ,Juilius, Reinhardt and Felt all of them instantly looked towards Subaru with eyes that demanded an explanation while Subaru had his fist balled up and while looking down cursing Volcanica "That stupid Lizard , I will make sure he suffers" is what he thought .

"Subaru we need an explanation"Emilia  asked after coming in front of everyone  and others just nodded their head in agreement  while Subaru just turned his head and started to try whistling  keyword being try because he isnt able to whistle at all while Beatrice and Aqua just stood there and tried to calm Subaru

"Emilia-sama  Y-You just called this boy Subaru you dont mean that this boy in front is." Miklotov asked while stuttering while other sages and rest of the eyes of everyone in throne room  were now fixed onto Subaru and Beatrice and Aqua  and he hated it with all his heart because for  Subaru gathering too much attention was never ideal he was a former shut in NEET after all!

Aqua who was quite shy and rarely talked to strangers was having a very hard time while she tried her best to keep her composure but even her fist were shaking a bit.While Beatrice was furious and wanted nothing more to fire mMinya Crystals at everyone in the room   but still was trying to calm herself down so she just balled up her small fist and tried to calm her self down. 

"GODDAMIT"shouted Subaru at top of his lungs startling everyone in the throne room while clearly being angry mostly at Cynic because he wanted to lay low and make sure he doesnt gather too much attention but now that was nothing more than a dream .

Subaru made his way forward along with Beatrice and Aqua and while several veins popped up on his head while grumbling"That stupid lizard I am going o make sure he suffers" he almost had an evil grin on thinking what he is going to do to him.

"I am Natsuki Flugel Subaru"said Subaru while trying to calm himself down using breathing exercises and not using his title because he isnt a sage anymore.

"Aqua the Great Spirit of Water"Said Aqua in a calm tone .

"Beatrice the Great spirit of Yin"said Beatrice in a proud tone in contrast to Aqua calm tone.

"EHHHHH"shouted everyone in the throne room as soon as these words left  Subaru , Aqua and Beatrice .

Everyone in the throne room bowed in respect no matter their rank or position in the kingdom even Subaru friends that is Crusch , Felix , Anatasia , Juilius , Felt and Reinhardt hell even Emilia and Roswall did  everyone  bowed in respect to the Great Sage who sealed the greatest evil of the world  Witch of Envy Devil herself who destroyed half the world 400 years along with  The First Sword Saint Reid Van Astrea and Divine Dragon Volcanica .

"S-Stop there is no need to bow like this"Said a very flustered Subaru because the recent turn of events were too much for him to handle he is really bad at handing these kind of stuff of after all . It is way too embarassing and he hates these kind of stuff and this was another reason he wanted nobody to know his real identity after all!