0| Prologue |0

Listen the song ☝🏻

_________         ⭐⭐

Aasmaan... tera mera hua..
Khwaab ki tarah dhuaan dhuaan..

Aasmaan..tera mera hua..
Saans ki tarah ruaan ruaan..

Ho jaaye jahaan tu jaaye
Paaye mujhe hi paaye....

Saaye ye mere hain tujh mein samaaye...

Saiyaara main saiyaara, Saiyaara tu saiyaara
Sitaaron ke jahaan mein milenge abb yaara..
__________          ⭐⭐

Here is the prologue babies

What’s your name?” He asked her in a straight cold tone.

Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at her with an emotionless face.

“Ask her for her name”, he ordered the girl, his voice indicating danger.

“Wh…What is…is your name Miss?” the girl asked Akshita, stuttering out of fear.

“Ak...Akshita” she replied, looking anywhere but at him, blinking her eyes to stop her tears. Fortunately, she was successful.

What kind of woman would like it when her husband asks for her name, 4 months after their marriage! That too in front of all those people who know about their relationship?

“Full Name” He commands.

“Akshita Raghuvanshi”, she replies again. The girl’s eyes widened in realization.

“I said FULL. NAME.” He ordered furiously, stressing on the last two words.

“Akshita Ekansh Raghuvanshi” she replied again, this time looking down.

The name itself gives shivers.

Mrs. Akshita Ekansh Raghuvanshi” He states every word clearly, looking at Akshita.

She snaps her head towards him in an instant, shock and confusion evident in her expressions.

Her full name, from his mouth, created a domination aura around the place. It gave her butterflies, his name with hers, as one.

----------------×------------------

Guys show some love and tell me when you want the First Chapter..

Today? or Tomorrow?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Show your Love and Support.❤️

I'm 101% sure you gonna love this, I enjoyed Alot writing this..

It's personally my favorite.

I felt so many emotions while writing this I can't express.😩

You will love it..

Add to your reading list so you never miss the update.

vote and comment let me see how excited you all are

It's a Fictional book I don't have any intentions to hurt anyone's feelings so please don't take it on heart.