You/Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst?)

"

"...this should be enough money for you to live off for a month. Whatever you do, don't come back."

Ririka held out the wad of cash for you to take but you just stared at it. Everything was happening so fast.

"Ms. Momobami, I don't undertstand. Why are you doing this?"

Although you've known the older twin since you were young, you never knew what she was thinking. When she started to wear a mask, it just made it impossible. Now that the mask was finally off, you could see the guilty expression. Wearing the mask must've made her ease off on hiding her expressions.

"I've tried to help your family leave but they refuse. They're all afraid of us and I don't blame them. After what happened with Kirari, I figured that you wouldn't want to be around us. That you would do anything to leave."

"I...." Ririka grabbed your hand and forced you to take the cash. "Ms. Momobami, I can't."

"You will. This is not up for discussion. I refuse to be complaisant in what my family is doing."

She took your hand and started to drag you around the house. You attempted to get her to let you go but her grip was tight on your wrist. It was hurting and she only let go when you got in the car with her.

X

Throughout the entire ride to the airport, you tried to plead your case to her. How you couldn't leave your family or how you didn't want to be alone but she didn't listen. Unlike Kirari, Ririka was trying to help you but it didn't feel like it. She was forcing you to do something you didn't want to and reminded you of how Kirari did things without caring what others thought.

"Our flight leaves in an hour. Do you need anything?"

"Our flight?"

"I need to make sure that you actually leave the country. I'll only be on the first place and then I'll be buying you another ticket with your new identity."

She handed you a passport and you quickly checked to see what she was talking about. Rather than the passport having your birth name, it was a random name along with different information about you.

"Ms. Mo..."

"Stop!" She hissed at you. "Just keep quiet. Nothing you say will make me change my mind. You're leaving the country."

Ririka had always been kind to you. She was always patient with you and never raised her voice. It was evident that she was stressed about your escape out of the country. To avoid stressing her further, you kept your mouth shut until it was time to board the plane.

X

Like Ririka had said, she had bought a different plane ticket for you. She handed you your ticket along with more cash.

"For you to buy some food. The plane won't leave for another 3 hours. I'll be going back home before anyone suspects what happened. This will be the last time we see each other."

She nodded at you and then turned around to walk away. Not wanting for her to leave, you gripped the back of her coat.

"Please, Ririka. I...I want to go back home."

"This is what's best. There will be no more Kirari or another Bami telling you what to do. You'll be free to live however you chose."

She shrugged off your hold and continued walking away. You didn't want to make a scene so you simply watched her walk away until she eventually disappeared down a different gate.

X

It was difficult for you to adjust to a new country. You barely spoke the language so it was difficult to get by. The money Ririka had provided helped but it didn't help with the loneliness. It was difficult to find a job without knowing the language. Eventually someone took pity on you and hired you.

You grew accustomed little by little. You missed your family and even Kirari but Ririka was right, your old home wasn't good for you. You were never going to be free with Kirari around.

"You left me."

Caught by surprise, you accidentally drop the food you had bought. You quickly pick it up so you could close the door behind you.

"W...what are you doing here?"

"My puppy ran away. I had to come find them."

The two of you could barely each other. Kirari had been sitting in the dark and you refused to turn on the light. You didn't want to believe that Kirari had actually found you.

"I'm not yours."

She lets out a sigh as she stands and slowly makes her way over to you. With each step she took, you took a step back. You were grateful for the lack of light so she couldn't see how scared you were. You didn't want to leave her in the beginning but now that you had gotten a taste of freedom, you didn't want to go back. A part of you would always love Kirari despite how she treated you but you couldn't be with her. She wasn't good for you.

"No?" She thankfully stops by her bag and digs through it for something. You're not sure what it is until she pulls it out and you hear the familiar sound of the bell. "I have your collar here. It clearly reads my name. That must mean that you're mine." You remain frozen in your spot as she walks over to you. Without any resistance from you, she pushes your hair to the side and slips your collar back on. "There. I should've never taken my puppy's collar off. I knew my puppy was going to get lost." Gripping your hair, she forces your head back. You wince from the pain but don't say anything as she leans in. "You're mine, (y/n). I'm never letting you go."