105

Hopefully you will like this chapter! Fingers crossed:))

.....

Sidharth was thinking about the past week! They both had hurt each other but after hearing all this, he was understanding the depth of sana's love and he was feeling guilty when he had misunderstood her and her loyality!

Flashback incident:

Their fight started when salman sir scolded paras saying .... He has talked badly about sana's father! Paras tried to defend him saying that he was angry.

Paras: sir uske papa ne mujhe kaha ki jealousy word mere waja se aaya hai. Wo mai manta hoon. Par uske papa ne wo cheezee nahi dekha jaha maine sana ko support ki hai.

Salman scolded him more and sana was looking down for the whole time. She was trying to keep her patience. After jealousy task, she promised herself that she will act maturely in every sensitive situation. She won't hurt herself. She had a chance to take sympathy but she didn't want to do that because she never played the sympathy card! Never ever!

After salman left , sana sat beside paras! Sid was walking there.

Sana:

dekh paras meko nahi fadak parta tune mere papa k baare mein kya bola! Kyun ki meko paata hai mere bapu kaise hai. Tere bolne se mere papa bura nahi baan jayenge!!

Tu Punjab se hai iss liye meko apnapaan sa lagta hai ki iss ghar mein koi mere punjab ka hai , ek attachment sa lagta hai but meko tu Pasand nahi, iss reality show mein tu sab se jada fake raha hai aur wo teko bhi paata hai. Par chal jo hua so hua! Tu mere papa k waja se apna game kharab maat karna! Thik hai?

Saying that she left but sidharth's brain was stucked in the word "attachment"!

Sid's pov:

Har kisi se attachment ho jaata hai isko. Iss ghar mein hi itni baar flip maar chuki hai.  Bahar jaa k agar isne flip maar diya, it will break me!

Na chahte hue bhi pyaar ho gya! Aur haad se jada affect ho raha hoon isse! Nahi chahiye mujhe aise insaan apne life mein jiske loyality nahi hai.

Sana was unaware of his misunderstanding. She laid in her side of bed and saw that his eyes were closed! So she asked...

Sana: so gya?!

No reply!

Sana: tu aise kaise so saakta hai? Oye!! Meko hug kar!!

He turned making her more confused!

She kept calling him again and again and he shouted all of a sudden...

Sid: just shut up! Sone doh mujhe!

She was shocked! Because he doesn't shout at her like this! She got a vibe that he is angry with her but why? She had no idea!

She sat in her side of bed and kept looking at him. His eyes were open, he wasn't able to sleep but his brain was making him understand that she is not trustworthy! She can flip anytime. So it's better to control his emotions and stay away from her, no matter how difficult it is!!

She was confused, she was scared because she was having an intution that something bad will happen. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath! She thought to talk to him tomorrow morning.

Pyaar hum ko bhi hai
Pyaar tum ko bhi hai
Toh ye kya silsile ho gye?

.

Next morning, morning song played and she went to wash her face and brush her teeth! He went behind her and pretended to wash his hand and kept glancing her time to time!