Not Elena!!

I've gone over 6 months without Rain and Sakura.

My ears haven't come back and I can't shift.

I'm....human....

I've had to learn I don't have a tail to cook with. I don't have ears to hear as well as I had. And when Luca is out with pack duties I'm all alone with no one to talk to. I mean I have the pups but...they don't talk back to me.

I lie in my bed trying to listen to the pups sleeping.

"I can't...Why did you leave?" I ask sadly.

I can feel a pull to check on my babies just down the hall in the nursery.

When I reach the door I let out a loud scream causing the babies to cry. I watch as the hooded masked man pulls away from my children my Littlest pup baby Elena in his arms. I scream again rushing towards the man. He chuckles and throws me across the room.

"LUCA!!!" I scream trying to attach myself to the man stealing my baby. "NO! DON'T TAKE HER!!" I scream in horror.

He pulls the breathing tube from her nose and winds up the tube grabbing the oxygen tank and hopping up on the windowsill. I let out a scream. I don't make a move just in case he really does drop her.

"Tell Alpha I said Hi." He says before jumping down eliciting a cry from me. I couldn't save my baby...

"Emiko!" I hear Luca's voice. I turn around.

"She's gone Luca...he took her..." I ball.

He searches the room for Elena not finding her he lets out an angry growl quieting the room of cries.

"That bastard will pay!!" He yells rushing from the room.

I couldn't protect my own child...

I'm a horrible mommy...

~♡~☆~♡~☆~♡~

Hey so I know its been forever and This is UBER short but I seriously have writer's block!

FORGIVE ME!!!! *Throws self off cliff*

Anywho!! Onwards!!