USJ arc

Yo. _________________________________________

Boboiboy understood a few basics by just observing Class-1A, the so called rivals of Class 1-C. First and foremost,

Stay away from the people of this class having any hair colour other than black.

Let's start from this guy. Kirishima. Red haired dude, cool body, six packs. This guy looks like the perfect definition of socially smart guy. Ready to mix with anyone. Bad thing. For some reason he looks a bit more obsessed with boys and manliness. And for the reason he's about to mention next, thinking about that very same thing makes Boboiboy to stay away from him.

Katsuki Bakugo. If Kirishima was bad, (which he actually wasn't and Boboiboy genuinely believed that he is a good friend) then here's this guy. Katsuki Bakugo. He and Kirishima go hand in hand like sobbing kids and alcohol abuse. Okay. That was too dark. This guy has the peculiar habit of screaming and killing everyone and everything around him including the mood with his favourite catchphrase DIE. One of the reasons Boboiboy wanted to stay away from this guy that he was really sweaty.

Denki Kaminari. He seems like a fun guy. Good thing about him is that he's perfect for social gathering. His quirk is related to electricity. Bad thing he goes into his YAY mode once he uses excess of his quirk and trust me that it's bad.

Well there were some pretty normal guys with hair colour other than black themselves. Examples of such were - Ojiro, Jiro, Ochaco, Sato, Midoriya (his friend), etc.

Coming to the last but not the least. Minoru Mineta. Pervert alert. A pervert of the highest order. If you would leave him in a forest, Boboiboy was 100% sure wolves would bring his frightened body back as if they don't want him. Boboiboy is also 90% sure that he's a clear cross between a gorilla and pure concentrated perverseness.

Like there were many instances to figure out their intentions with their actions alone such as -

"Wait! Why do I have to save Deku!" Bakugou fiercely shouted.

Or,

"This is the best way. If you think this is a game then you don't have participated in the mission" Todoroki slapped Bakugou's hand from him and looked away. "I'm not going to waste my time in this training"

Ah! Todorki Shoto. Half face burned near his right eye, reasons unknown. Have two different colours of iris in each eye. Have two powers, uses only ice quirk, reasons unknown. Pretty unknown guy for Boboiboy's taste although he was cold. As cold as Ice cream. Yummy. Ice cream. He would surely buy one while visiting back home.

But there were some pretty subtle changes about people which showed a different side of their rather than what they showed in front of others.

Boboiboy looked at Momo Yaoyorozu through his peripheral vision. She was standing with a smug aura receiving all the praise bowing slightly. A different story, huh....

He looked around. He and his friends were far more mature than them in these situations unlike these kids trying to play pro. It was like that they had a secret hero instinct. Even Gopal who was always scared had his moments to save anyone if needed.

He pulled his classmate out of the pit. Instead of thanking him, he just looked at him with disgust and went away clicking his tongue showing his annoyance. Boboiboy just slightly smiled and waved with a sweatdrop at his fellow classmate. As soon as he went away Boboiboy showed his tongue to the boy behind his back. Hmph.

Suddenly,

"There's a villain." A random kid whose name Boboiboy thought wasn't necessary ran around screaming to everyone. Hero instincts kicked in as Boboiboy left to quickly fight the villain to make sure everyone was safe.