mommy

Laila's POV

"Hmm okay beautiful but to cut everything short I said a while ago is that I'm really sorry for how I acted on earlier." My eyes shot up in wonder and surprise.

All my attention that had drifted off to her body went directly to her eyes.

I think I heard wrong cause  I don't fucking expect ALEXA SMITH a fucking multi-millionaire apologizing to me.

My eyes searched hers continuously for lies but they only held regret and I could tell she was really sorry which made me astonished a bit.

Why is she apologizing to me right now?

Couldn't she have done it the moment she realized her mistake?

What a fake ass bitch.

I narrowed my eyes at her which made  her rub the back of her neck and I could tell she was really nervous which made an idea pop into my mind.

I could use up a play right now.....

"Why I you apologizing to me right now?" I cleared my throat shutting down my dirty thoughts as she mumbled something under her breath which I couldn't pick up.

"What did you say?" I narrowed my eyes at her but she averted hers and looked down at collar bones as if they were more interesting than my face which made me slightly mad. 

"It's nothing Laila." She grumbled loudly and I didn't miss her tone that sounded like that of a child which took all in me not to laugh in her face.

"If there's nothing you want to tell me , just fucking leave my door step and never show your face to me ever again." I sneered loudly at her as my eyes glared at her but she didn't dare look in my eyes at all which made me bit my lips in fury.

I had a strong want of her eyes looking deeply into mine as she said all her fucking lies.

"Don't say that , we have a lot to talk about." She grumbled again like a little kid as she failed to make eye contact with me.

I hated this.

I rolled my eyes before I scoffed loudly taking a step forward which made her take a step back.

Awww interesting.  I thought before speaking up."Then speak up because you are wasting my time Smith."

She sighed deeply again in nervousness as if she was going to say something very hard to roll of her tongue which didn't stop me from glaring at her alluring figure but deep inside I had a strong urge to laugh so hard at her childish behavior.

"I'm sorry." She grumbled under her breath which left me unfazed because I have heard that a lot of fucking times than anyone else has.

So I think let the games begin.....

I  again took a step out of my house as I closed the door in the process before  entering her personal bubble making our bodies meet.

My breathing picked up as my heart raced uncontrollably against my chest. I could feel her strong torso beneath our thin t-shirts which made the thoughts of last night float back into my mind making me a bit aroused but I didn't want her to know the little effect she had on so I gathered myself up quickly.

The warmth of our bodies mixed up as the time felt like it had froze abit.

I could feel her tense up because of the closeness of our bodies   making me smirk in the process before lifting up her chin so she can look at me directly because her eyes were on my collar bones instead of my orbs.

I wanted her to look at me as she tells fucking lies to my face just like she did.

"Now mommy, tell me why you are sorry?" I pouted a bit as I said it the softest I could manage and in no seconds she took in a deep breath as if restraining herself from doing something making me widely smile tilting my head to the side acting all cute.