iv. they'd make a cute couple

in the living room of the sturniolo house were chris, nick, matt, beth and johnny all scattered around, ready to film a youtube video for the triplets channel

the triplets had been home from la for only a day, but they were already filming new content, and since the last video they had made with their sister had become so popular, they had decided to make another.

"welcome to this video, guys!" chris smiled brightly as he filmed himself with the camera. "today we have our sister, elizabeth, who you all apparently love," he filmed the girl who was laying across the sofa with her feet in matt's lap, "and johnny," he continued as he moved the camera to the boy who was standing a few feet away with nick. "because he who won't leave us alone,"

the youngest triplet laughed as johnny made a hurt expression before reaching for the camera. chris tried to move, but the other boy was faster, and soon johnny had the camera in his hands.

"you guys love me, right?" he filmed a close up of his face.

"i don't know how anyone could love you," beth sat up from the sofa and waved at the camera when johnny moved it to film her figure. "hi guys! you are blessed with my presence once again!"

"wouldn't call it a blessing," matt mumbled under his breath.

the younger girl turned to look at him with mock hurt.

"yeah, more like a curse," beth glared at johnny who decided to join in on the teasing too, and she threw a pencil after him in defence.

"the girl is violent!" he exclaimed. "control your sister!"

"shut up, you child!" she kicked out after him, missing his leg by a few centimetres when he quickly moved.

"i'm older than you!"

sturniolo.triplets

liked by laurenorlando88 and 668

liked by laurenorlando88 and 668.901 others
sturniolo.triplets new video out now!!! featuring the duo we never should have brought together...

view comments ...

elizabethsturniolo
just admit we make ur videos better
view 21 more replies
nicolassturniolo
never

username
why is matt's face cut like that??
view 4 more replies
     christophersturniolo
     beth took the picture

johnnyorlando liked by creator
🔥🔥

username
beth and johnny had so much chemistry together
view 3 more replies
     username
     i feel like they'd make a cute couple

matthew.sturniolo    liked by creator
GO WATCH

username
the video was so good guys!!

username
i didn't know johnny and beth were friends??
view 9 more replies
     username
     no same this was so random

author's note!
just two quick announcements:

1) this book is set in late 2022 so most pictures of johnny and the triplets will be from then!!

2) i have to admit that it's been months since i last watched one of the triplets videos... i just don't have as much time to watch and don't enjoy it as much as i used to. since this is set over a year ago i think it'll be fine tho i just wanted to give u a heads up!!