𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓✨

WELCOME TO ANOTHER PROJECT PEN EVICTION NIGHT!

Before we go on with the eviction, it's important to note that because of the two contestants that dropped out last minute, the number of evicted contestants are now down from five to three contestants. So, three of our contestants will be going home tonight.

Also, because of the peculiarity of this stage, the judges decided to adopt a Marking Scheme system that was used to grade the performances of our contestants.

Opening Line Impression

Spelling/Grammar

Description/Imagery

Character Dispensation/Execution

World building

Storyline/Plot

Diction/Sentence Construction

Story Flow

Word Play

Theme Execution.

Each of these carried five marks, summing up to Fifty Marks in total. Of course, we are not going to reveal the contestants' scores 🌚. That's very confidential. We just wanted you to know how we did our CHALLENGE/HARD REVIEW STAGE.

Now to the Eviction.

You all know the drill, Contestants. If you make it to the Green Line🟢, it means you have made it to the next stage. I'd you make it to the Red Line🛑, it means you are in the Danger Zone🚫. Keep your fingers crossed, and good luck to all of you.

AYINKUS 001

PLEASE STEP TO THE LEFT.

OHHVEEOHH 002

PLEASE STEP TO THE LEFT.

YOURCRYPTICGREY 003

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT.

JAGUNJAGUN 004

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT.

AB CLEO 005

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT.

DD MARX 007

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT.

THEPURPLEWRITER 009

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT

FIYINFOLUWA 010

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT

AKIRA_16 011

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT.

ORIANNA 013

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT.

PAM 014

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT.

ZIRACHI 015

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT

BLACK ROSE 019

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT

TEMI_CREATES 020

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT

NETSUKE_WRITES 021

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT

FAYWRITES 023

PLEASE MOVE TO THE LEFT

JANETHEVIRGIN 026

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT

CY 027

PLEASE MOVE TO THE RIGHT

Everyone On The Right... Congratulations! YOU ARE ALL GREEN...

Oops🤦🏾‍♀️ I'm so sorry. I'm just getting a feed back🧏🏾‍♀️ that it's Everyone on Left!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON THE LEFT! YOU ARE ALL GREEN LINERS🟢.

My sincere apologies to everyone on the Right for the mix up, you are all Red Liners🛑.

But don't worry, the night is not over. Some of you are soon going to join the Green Liner while three people are going home. Good luck to all of you.

YOURCRYPTICGREY, ZIRACHI AND AB CLEO... PLEASE STEP FORWARD.

(Cue suspenseful music)

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE MADE IT INTO THE NEXT STAGE! PLEASE MOVE TOWARDS THE REST OF THE GREEN LINERS🟢.

Now, we are down to our final five contestants in the Red Line 🛑. This five contestants had a tie, and two out of these five won the Vote Of Mercy from our amiable judges. Unfortunately, the remaining three are going home tonight.

Best Of Luck to all of you.

DD MARX, ORIANNA AND JANETHEVIRGIN, PLEASE STOP FORWARD.

(Cue suspenseful music)

Unfortunately, The three of you have been evicted from Project Pen.

CONGRATULATIONS CY AND TEMI_CREATES, YOU MADE IT IN!!

To those of you that got evicted, project pen wishes you the best of luck. This is certainly not the end of the line for you. Season 2 is coming up and you can still audition. We'll really love to see you again, improved and better.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT TO THE TOP 15 CONTESTANTS OF PROJECT PEN. YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY🔥.

STAGE FOUR IS ON THE WAY. GET READY.

This is Project Pen✨.