saved?

ice grabbed the boy controlling blaze by the neck. "why do you not fix your problems in your world then?" rev. blaze made fire arround ice and himself making sure the 2 of them were trapped inside it. It was blue fire so it was extreemly hot evriwere were the fire was.

Rev blaze then answerred cus hes to lazy for that as his ice just keeps bothering and they alweys have fights. The fire was getting stronger beginning to melt the ice hand. Then a strong pain hit in ice's hand. He screamed loud and full of fear when he saw his hand completly melted next was his hand. His skin was burning and so were his clothes.

Doing ice attackts was a good idea as it made the fire go to a lower position letting the others see the damige ice had.

Oi! Blaze fat cow wake up

Ugh shut up ice!

No get up!

Annoying

WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE THEN?!

Wat?

NOBODY HERE LOVES YOU!

..

NOBODY!!

It was then that rev. Blaze lost control and placed a hand on ice's arm breaking a part off. Blood escaped the arm as a painfull scream was heard from the person. Ice dropped to the ground trying to stop the blood as he looked horrified at the next actions that happend.

Rev blaze had used that part made it sharp and stapped his stumic. White hairs were new almodt evriwere. Scared ice hugged him begging his blaze back as rev. Blaze just smiled and right when he only had one hair brown stopped controlling. Gha! Ah! Aww! Ouch! It was blaze who had new woken up from being controlled.

Ice hugged tighter feeling the boy going weak and yelled backup for him and blaze. After the fire was out the 2 were uncousieus on the ground waiting to be saved.