6.

( ps: BYR, i had jacob & bella's beach moment follow more closely to the book so if you're confused, that's why! )

ELEXIA WAS NOT looking forward to school at all. She knew the story of her vomiting in the nurse would have spread around the small school like wildfire, so she stayed home the next day. But, her was only allowing her one day of peace.

Jessica immediately had a million questions the second she saw the blonde. First, she asked about how she was feeling. Then, she jumped straight into what she really cared about; Rosalie Hale.

"So what did Rosalie Hale want the other day?" Jessica asked.

"She just had a few questions about the Chemistry packet due next Monday." Elexia lied.

"You looked kind of frustrated," she continued to prod.

"I wasn't feeling well." Elexia answered, somewhat truthfully.

"I've never seen her sit with anyone but her family. That was weird. Especially since she made a big deal out of homework." Jessica laughed, a fake laugh.

"Yeah. Weird," Elexia shrugged, brushing it off. Jessica looked as if she was going to roll her eyes, wanting more information that the blonde wasn't going to give.

Elexia sighed when she walked into the cafeteria, seeing no Rosalie. She assumed Alice and her had begun their trip a day early. It was just Edward, Emmett and Jasper talking at the table. She missed the presence of the blonde Hale that gave her butterflies.

Mike was talking excitedly about their La Push trip planned for the next day. It was meant to be a sunny day, according to the weatherman on the news. It was sixty degrees already, so Elexia figured it could be possible that Saturday wouldn't be so bad.

At dinner, which Austin and Elexia had collaborated in making, Austin seemed excited that his daughter was finally getting out with friends and going to La Push. Elexia did her best to seem excited; she really didn't want her dad to worry about her. Elexia refrained from mentioning that she would be going with Rosalie Hale to Mount Rainier the next week. Bella came over that evening to catch up urgently with Elexia and left pretty late.

She didn't sleep much that night, either. Every time she closed her eyes, her nightmare from the night before resumed itself in more terrifying ways, each time getting worse than the last. So, when she awoke startled in bed at five in the morning, she decided she would just stay up and read. The next morning, she was going to be going to Mike's family's store - where everyone was meeting up - to go to La Push.

When she arrived in the parking lot of the store, she saw Mike's car, Tyler's car and Bella's truck. Her and Bella stepped out of their vehicles at the same time to see Eric, two other boys from school whose names Elexia didn't care to know, Jessica, Angela and Lauren. Three other girls were also with them who Elexia also didn't know. One of the girls whispered in Lauren's ear as they saw Bella and made nasty faces. Bella had informed Elexia that Lauren said some nasty stuff to Mike about her the day before.

Elexia shot a dirty look back at Lauren, who blinked quickly and looked away.

"You came!" Mike called, delighted to see Bella. "And I said it would be sunny today, didn't I?"

"I told you I was coming," Bella said.

"We're just waiting for Lee and Samantha . . . unless either of you invited someone," Mike added.